I love XFactor.

I think its unfair having a judge who has both acts in the bottom choose.. .they never used to do that

Wagner's drug deals on X Factor

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif
EXCLUSIVE by Will Payne 28/11/2010
wagner-pic-xposure-551071609.jpg

Wagner Carrilho carried out a drug deal INSIDE The X ­Factor studios just minutes after millions of viewers watched him on the live results show.
The odd-ball Brazilian arranged for his dealer to have back-stage access by giving him a friends and family pass to watch him perform.
As soon as the cameras stopped rolling, he rushed to the after-show party, ­ushered the supplier into a back room and scored some cannabis.
He then spent the rest of the night brazenly introducing the pusher – seen here posing with Katie Waissel – to other contestants, claiming he was an “old friend”.
Wagner, 54 – who has previously been pictured smoking a cannabis joint – claims the drug helps singers find inspiration.
When quizzed on his use of the substance, he said: “A lot of musical geniuses like Bob Marley and Paul ­McCartney smoked ­cannabis.”
We can reveal he has been buying a steady supply since he has been on the show.
He has been spending much of his allowance provided by The X Factor on mind-bending skunk – the super-strength form of the drug.
He has even got unwitting drivers, paid for by the show, to take him round to his dealer’s house so that he could pick up the drug.
Our revelations will infuriate X Factor supremo Simon ­Cowell, who always demands the contestants stay squeaky-clean.
To make matters worse, we can reveal that the music mogul has been planning to ­increase the number of acts in the final from three to four in an attempt to keep Wagner in the competition for as long as possible.
Despite originally criticising his lack of singing ability, Cowell soon realised that the Brazilian’s wacky antics were great for ratings.
But our revelations may convince him that Wagner is much more trouble than he’s worth.
The karate expert has scored drugs on at least FIVE separate occasions
after meeting the dealer in the bar of the Premier Inn in Elstree, Herts, five weeks ago.
They initially started chatting about the show, got on well and arranged to meet up for a drink the following night. On that second meeting, the ­conversation soon turned to drugs.
The dealer, who we are not identifying, said: “The first time I met Wagner I had one of my friends with me and he had been smoking earlier on in the day.
“The next night Wagner said to me, ‘Your friend smokes, doesn’t he? I can see it in his eyes.’
"Then he asked me if I could get him any. He said he was getting really stressed out by the show and cannabis helped him relax.
"He also said it gave him extra creativity when he ­performed. He even said he liked to have a spliff when he went on his morning jog.
“I don’t really smoke that much, but I know where to get my hands on weed so I said I could. The first time I gave it to him, which was outside the hotel the next night, I only got a bit and I gave it to him for free. He said in return he’d get me and my mate tickets to the next show.”
The first time the dealer went to the Sunday results programme was on week two, when Storm Lee and Diva Fever were voted off.
On that occasion, to Wagner’s annoyance, he didn’t bring any drugs with him, but the ­Brazilian made him promise to get him some for the ­following week’s show.
The dealer said: “The next Sunday I went with one of my friend’s girlfriends and we waited ­backstage for all the acts to come off ­after their ­performances.

thank finally the two worst acts have gone.

it must be two acts going next week too. hopefully it will be Mary and i cant decide on the other act.

one direction 2 win, love matt n rebecca but the boys will go far next big boyband they performed much better than the wanted last night n the x factor, :)

thats because Wanted and Bieber didnt sing completely live. unlike Nicole who was totally live.

I think it will be Mary or Cher to go. I think (and hope) the other three have stronger fan bases.

Out of Matt, One D and Rebecca I dont mind who wins. They are all great. I lean towards Matt as I prefer Dannii as a mentor and judge.

I think it will be Mary or Cher to go. I think (and hope) the other three have stronger fan bases.

Out of Matt, One D and Rebecca I dont mind who wins. They are all great. I lean towards Matt as I prefer Dannii as a mentor and judge.

Ditto....totally ditto! I would love Dannii to win it so I'm going with Matt (he doesn't float my boat tho, a bit too rough n ready for my liking)

i think Mary will go tonight - is it a double elimination does anyone know? if so, bye Cher.....!!!

Matt, One D and Rebecca in the final 3! xxx

I don't think it is another double whammie hun as far as I know! I think there are 4 in't final! Yeh surely it's curtain time for Mary...to be sure..! Cher is really doing my swede in now! Her attitude annoys me too! If it's down to MC, RF and 1D in the final 3, I think it's a close call - it's anyones' game as they probably all have a huge fan base!X

I challenge anyone to say that Rebecca wasnt the best of the evening. She was brilliant. Different class to all the others.

Matt to win :) If not, Rebecca

Lots of complaining about it being "fixed" last night going on because they slapped in a sing-off. Be interested to see who would have actually gone on the vote count - I suspect it might not have been Mary.

Lots of complaining about it being "fixed" last night going on because they slapped in a sing-off. Be interested to see who would have actually gone on the vote count - I suspect it might not have been Mary.

I think it must have been. I am so dissapointed that there seems to have been so much manipulation in this series.

I thought this made interesting reading.

16.8m viewers tuned in to the X Factor semi-final results show on Sunday evening but was it all a fix?
For the first time in the semi-finals there was a sing off between the two contestants with the lowest phone in votes.
Mary Byrne and Cher Lloyd were given one final chance with the judges choosing who goes through to the final, not the phone votes.
The sing-off wasn’t mentioned until the last minute when the bottom two were announced and as could be expected the judges choose to save Cher.
Simon, Sunday 31st Nov. on the XtraFactor:
Finally, we can put this back in the hand’s of the public.
Louis, 1st Dec. on Irish Radio
It’s all down to the public now, the judges no longer have a vote.
Dermot, Saturday 4th Dec. on the X Factor:
The vote is now open, and will close in tomorrow night’s result show.
It’s now all in your hands. It’s your votes and your votes alone that can get your act safely through to the final.
ITV Website:
Series 7, Episode 9
Britain has been voting over the last 24 hours and now the semi-finalists find out the result of the public vote. The act with the fewest votes will leave the competition, and the others will compete in next week’s final. Including live performances from the cast of hit US series Glee, former X Factor winner Alexandra Burke and chart-topping group the Black Eyed Peas. Hosted by Dermot O’Leary
Fairly conclusive I think.

For me, it doesn't matter who would have gone if it was down to the public vote because neither Cher nor Mary would win in the final anyway.

I want Matt to win, or One Direction.

I like Rebecca but I'm finding her performances all a bit, umm, depressing now. I find mysellf drifting off a bit during her slots. She's got a good voice but I can only take her in small doses really, she's a lovely girl though.

I like Cher as it happens, I think she's interesting to watch.

For me, it doesn't matter who would have gone if it was down to the public vote because neither Cher nor Mary would win in the final anyway.

I want Matt to win, or One Direction.

I like Rebecca but I'm finding her performances all a bit, umm, depressing now. I find mysellf drifting off a bit during her slots. She's got a good voice but I can only take her in small doses really, she's a lovely girl though.

I agree with all of the above.

I think it is probably the ethics that were being questioned and not who goes..

Back