I love XFactor.

Either way - I think its important to bear in mind that the papers have free licence to write just about anything these days and while there may be a modicum of truth at some level at some point in what gets said, it should ALWAYS be taken with a hefty dose of salt, but obviously no more than the 6 grams that SW suggest we consume per day to maintain a healthy balance :D

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Thanks for that Gill !

did i mention i want to kidnap One Direction and keep them for myself???

heheh!

x

Join the queue EB. You must have heard of my reputation with toy boys and they really would be dinky little toys lol !!!

I really need to frequent this thread a bit more as I've become quite addicted to this series of X Factor (and it has nothing to do with Matt or One Direction... honest!)

I absolutely adore Matt. Evidently, this whole Matt-Katie love affair has been splattered all over the papers, but you never know how much you can trust paper-talk (you usually can't at all).

I personally feel indifferent about Katie. I used to dislike her (not because I think she's a bad person, I just didn't really like her attitude at auditions), but I can't say I have an opinion on her. Now Cher, on the other hand...

She really irritates me. She's probably a lovely person once you get to know her, but her attitude on stage (and particularly during Judge's Comments) - ARGH. I don't understand why she acts all 'gangsta' (for want of a better word) and the stupid gunfingers action that her and Cheryl do to one another after her performance... well what is that?

Rant over.

P.S - If you like Matt, you should check out his album with his band, Seven Summers - it's really good! <3

We are having our works xmas dinner at Matts local this year lol

I think that Storm is a good singer but he isnt original or he doesnt try to be himself. he always seemed to be copying someone elses style.

matt or rebecca to win.

I love it! I get soooo excited! But I get equally excited about Strictly, between the 2 of them I could burst!!! Matt or Mary to win X Factor, Matt & Aleona or Pamela & James to win Strictly!! XXX

Wahoo, Sat nite by the fire, in front of the box for a marathon of reality tv! And an Indian take-away too. My idea of heaven!

Matt and Rebecca are my faves in x-factor. And as for Strictly... I haven't chosen my favourite yet.

Enjoy your nite in, peeps, xx

Staying in is the new going out.

I love Saturdays.

That was amazing. One of the best shows yet with some real stars.

The ones to go tonight.. Wagner..please, oh please let him go. I wasn't that thrilled with Aiden either.

Matt was fantastic so were so many others.

Who actually votes, do you ?

how do u pick from tonight

apart from wagner

just wondered who votes my vote went to matt and daughter voted for cher
love Strictly as well Scott Maslen to win :) just loving the dark sat nights snuggled on the couch watching tv :)

I love X-Factor and Strictly, I never vote though except possibly in the final.

Wagner to go tonight for me. I really like Matt and Aiden, oh, and Cher....
Mary is getting a bit repetative, and I'm not that keen on her anyway.

Strictly, I like lots of them and don't want any of them to go because it's so much fun, but if I had to choose it would be Michelle ( I like Ian though)

Matt was really good, wasnt sure at first when he started singing but it was birlliant once he changed it up.
I dont vote either unless its the final and even then its rare!

Matt was incredible last night, Rebecca & Cher also. Aiden's my favourite but I don't reckon he'll win :( The amount of talent this year is crazy though - I think it's the best line up they've had. One direction are stupidly cute too!

I think Belle Amie will go out tonight. We'll soon find out!

Emily :)

That was an absolute travesty.

How could Wagner stay in and John go out.

Ridiculous, rubbish !!!!!

I think it was 100% the right thing!

Back