I love XFactor.

Storm was absolutely awful in his interview after he had sung on Saturday, he really slatted "one direction" shot himself in the mouth.
didnt like him anyway.
thought that Matt and Rebecca were amazing.

Anyone else really miffed by the thing in the paper about matt and katie gettin it on? Hope its not true, thought he was better than that!

she is a pretty girl - but never believe anything you read in the papers!!!! :)

I do hope Matt wins - i downloaded the track on itunes from last week, i love that you can buy all of them or select the ones you like and keep them forever!!! you get a little message on the download too- haha! x

In the paper today ive just seen matts angry at her as its all lies. She is very desperate and despite being a good singer she is such a horrible person. Desperation isnt attractive. :/

Why do you say she is a "horrible person"? How do you know that?

That is just my opinion and the impression that i get from her.
I wouldnt say horrible as in she is mean, but i do not think that she is a good person. As I said its just my opinion.

Matt does have a great voice no to ways about it......but he is well known for liking the ladies!! Dont slate her on this one I would be pretty certain that he is not the innocent party girls!

I seem to have come across as being horrible, but as I said its just my opinion and I am entitled to it. I dont like other contestants and others I just like and some I love. Katie I have a major dislike for. I like her voice but her personality bugs me, I find her very fake and selfish. She is out for what she can get.
This isnt just because I like matt that i think this, ive thought it from her first audition. I think she feels she deserves this and she can do what she wasnt (ie.cry and lie about things) to get it as its failed for her so many times. Well its the same for alot of the contestants and i dont think that she deserves anything more than anyone else, IMo less so for the wasy she has behaved. I just dont buy it.
Applogies to anyone who does like her, didnt mean to offend, we are all diffrent.

I certainly didnt think that your horrible, but what I said is based on what local people have told me about him!!

Im sure matt is a ladies man with that voice! he would just have to sing hahaha he isnt bad looking either. I hope he goes reallly far, im still sad that nicolo had gone, there are others thaat should have gone before him.

What makes me laugh, is that they are always going on in the papers about Katie is desperate for fame, well hello, arent they all desperate for fame, thats why they all on the X Factor.

On another note there is something that i dont like about Katie.

I seem to have come across as being horrible, but as I said its just my opinion and I am entitled to it. I dont like other contestants and others I just like and some I love. Katie I have a major dislike for. I like her voice but her personality bugs me, I find her very fake and selfish. She is out for what she can get.
This isnt just because I like matt that i think this, ive thought it from her first audition. I think she feels she deserves this and she can do what she wasnt (ie.cry and lie about things) to get it as its failed for her so many times. Well its the same for alot of the contestants and i dont think that she deserves anything more than anyone else, IMo less so for the wasy she has behaved. I just dont buy it.
Applogies to anyone who does like her, didnt mean to offend, we are all diffrent.

Katie you do not have to apologise to anyone.

I think everyone respects that it is your opinion just as their responses are their opinions.

I, personally agree with you about Katie. One only has to google her to see her long career in her pursuit of fame. Reading what is reported and seeing the videos ( which can not lie ) SHE has made to further herself in her obsession for fame, speak for themselves.

I think we will see lots of changes as the genre changes each week.

One has to admit that she does have a good voice.

Like you I think quite a few of the other contestants are better than her.

The more public deriding of her there is the more publicity she gets and the more she is in the face of the voting public.

Keep watching and keep the debate going. It's meant to be a bit of fun.

She certainly seems to have been a bit of a handful from what her parents/piano teacher said on the Xtra Factor on Saturday. They werent just glowing positivity about how great a person she is, it was very much "she has always wanted to be a star" and "most challenging pupil I have ever taught". I had visions of her slamming the piano lid down on the teachers hands and stuff...

Either way - I think its important to bear in mind that the papers have free licence to write just about anything these days and while there may be a modicum of truth at some level at some point in what gets said, it should ALWAYS be taken with a hefty dose of salt, but obviously no more than the 6 grams that SW suggest we consume per day to maintain a healthy balance :D

Back