I love XFactor.

fillymum

synful soul
I love it. I think it is brilliant . It gives me some of the best comedy moments of the week and also some of the finest moments of the week .

Roll on next weekend when it is on on Saturday and Sunday.

Yes, impressive but could do with SW if he wants real star quality,

The fact that this program so obviosuly seems fixed to me, really spoils what should be a brilliant one. The feller yesterday. You knew what was gonna happen as soon as you saw Cheryl's face and she said no. They've put worse through. Just tryoing to make good telly.

I love X-Factor too, especially these first few weeks. It really makes me smile.

I lose interest when they get to the real bit! Superficial I know,but I love the ones who can't sing! And then of course it clashes with Strictly!

The fact that this program so obviosuly seems fixed to me, really spoils what should be a brilliant one. The feller yesterday. You knew what was gonna happen as soon as you saw Cheryl's face and she said no. They've put worse through. Just tryoing to make good telly.

I actually said that to Paul. But it did make it better viewing.

yep xfactor is fab love it! love it! love it!
xxx:)

Oh me too. I think I am a little bit in Love with Simon.

It is on again on ITV right now and guess what, sad old fart that I am, I am watching it again.

I recorded the final of America's got Talent, and keep it just so I can watch Susan Boyle!!

(How sad am I!)

Excellent again tonight and still got tomorrow night to look forward to.

Do you mean the one that was hardly dressed, had the most awful false eyelashes and had three attempts.And they put her through.............give me strength too.

I love X factor to......been addicted since it started, but last year was extra special as one of my sons best mates Olly Murs came second!! We also have an interest this year, Matt Cardle....watch this space :)

I love X factor to......been addicted since it started, but last year was extra special as one of my sons best mates Olly Murs came second!! We also have an interest this year, Matt Cardle....watch this space :)

He is Fantastic with a capital F.

I am going to make him my favourite to win and follow his progress..............routing for you Matt !!!
Tell him that we fans in Spain are with him all the way.

For anyone who missed hiim this is him....... YouTube - Matt Cardle's X Factor Audition - itv.com/xfactor

VOTE !!!! VOTE!!!!!VOTE!!!!!

cos he will get through boot camp he is so good.

Did you see that girl, Rebecca was her name, dressed in a plain black dress and pearls who sang 'a change is gonna come' looking down all the while? She gave me goosebumps - what an amazing, moving voice!

Did you see that girl, Rebbecca was her name, dressed in a plain black dress and pearls who sang 'a change is gonna come' looking down all the while? She gave me goosebumps - what an amazing, moving voice!

Yes she did me as well and she looked so classy.

She will get through as well. I think we will see a terrific transformation in her when she gains a little confidence and can look at her audience.

She is amazing too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISndg5sNXvM

That was so good. I laughed, I cried, I ooooooooeeeeed and ahhhhhed.

Now the serious stuff starts.

Back