I love XFactor.

Cher was fantastic last night - I don't think she turned on he waterworks at all, if anything she tried really hard not to let them out! I actually felt she was obviously very emotional about that track.

Rebecca for me was the best last night though - amazing voice again! :)

I didn't rate Aiden at all, really disliked that version & didn't think much of matts version either. Very hard to do leona's track better than herself though so it was a long call anyway.

Tonights show should be a good one!

I thought that this weeks' show was disappointing. Cher was best IMO, Rebecca was great too, but all the others were poor.

Cher showed less aggression last night and i found myself starting to warm to her slightly
Matt i though was fab and really put his mark on an already great track
One Direction - What can i say, Harry is my guilty pleasure so i sat through the whole song dribbling (yes i know there kids and i'm 36 but he's just so cute:rolleyes:)

I hated Katie and of course Wagner.

Who the freaking hell keeps voting for Wagner?!! :doh:

I really don't know but it must be a hell of a lot of them. Never doubt the power of Facebook.

Tonights results were so dissapointing. Once again Wagner should have gone.

If you read this we might not have to wait for him to be voted off. His "Brazilian exuberance" might do it for us. Unfortunatley how many heads will roll before then at his expense.

Wagner Carrilho tried to get a pretty worker on the show SACKED after she rejected his advances.
The twice-divorced singer, 54, became obsessed with researcher Helen Banhoa after ITV bosses assigned her to look after him.
At first Helen – exactly half X Factor star’s Wagner’s age – tried to treat the eccentric singer’s playful flirting as just a bit of fun. But she became ­concerned when he started sending her love letters.
Helen, 27, made it clear she was not interested in anything other than a working relationship with him.
But Brazilian-born Wagner responded by lodging a complaint with show bosses alleging Helen was “unprofessional” … and demanding her dismissal.
Sources close to the young researcher say the allegations left her in tears and fearing for her job.
But senior production staff, who had already been alerted to Wagner’s ­over-friendly behaviour, assured Helen her job was safe.
They called an emergency meeting with Wagner and ordered him to stay away from Helen… who will now only speak to him when with another staff member.
And the singer – who claims his behaviour is merely “Brazilian exuberance” - was told he would have to leave the show if he breached the order.
An insider said: “Wagner’s behaviour was out of order. Helen has never been anything other than professional.
“These claims left her upset and saddened that someone she thought a friend and colleague could turn on her so viciously and threaten her career because of his hurt pride.

Katie lives to fight again but after her near hysterical reaction at being in the bottom 2 one must fear for her sanity if she goes out !!!

Read more: X Factor's Wagner Carrilho tried to get pretty researcher sacked after she spurned his advances - mirror.co.uk
Go Camping for 95p! Vouchers collectable in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until 11th August . Click here for more information

Surprised myself this week as loved Rebecca- I previously wasn't sure about her voice but I thought this week the perfect song was picked for her! Love her style too. Really liked Cher too as thought she had a lovely voice- I don't really get her gangster stuff. I personally think Paije has one of the best voices and think he's underated and doesn't get as much public recognition as he deserves. Love Mary! One Direction are cute! TrayC has an amazing voice but for me she lacks charisma and there's nothing different or refreshing about her! Disappointed with Matt singing Bleeding Love but he's still my fave. Thoroughly dislike Aiden- very flat in his singing, intense and takes himself far too seriously! Not sure what to make of Wagner- reading above article I've gone right off him! Glad Belle Ami went as didn't take to them at all but not keen on Katie either.

Anyone pick up on the Jamiraquai tension tonight? Reading this article explains why!! OMG!!
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/reality-tv/jamiroquai-sing-on-x-factor-jay-kay-backtracks-video/

Funcurls, thanks for the explanation. It has answered several questions.

My favourites are all still in and I hope with all my heart that Paige (sp ) goes on and on. He is such a love and I will never forget his first video clips when he was working in a cinema and cleaning toilets. He is so genuine and worth so much more. He will never go back to cleaning toilets again.

I look forward to the comments here as much as the show itself........what a sad old bird I am lol !!!!

I thought that Rebecca and Cher were absolutely terrific. I thought that it was Matt's worst week. didnt like it one bit. Still doing the praying with his hands, and i still scream at him to stop doing it.

I think that One Direction might steal the crown. The people that would vote for Cher would be the younger viewers but i think that they will favour One Direction more.

I like Aiden's voice but i think that he should have sung "The Smiths" song from the TV programe Charmed, think he would have done that justice.

Did anyone notice the teeth that Simon put in before One Direction sang, talk about vampire !!!!

i think it is quite funny that wagner is here. i think it is a popularity contest not talent contest. i dont like katie or cher and cant wait for them to be booted out!!

i think it is quite funny that wagner is here. i think it is a popularity contest not talent contest. i dont like katie or cher and cant wait for them to be booted out!!

You might have a long wait.

They are not my favourites either and clearly Katie isn't the peoples favourite but she does have the judges routing for her so no matter how many times she is in the bottom 2 she is going to get through.

wow !!!!

What a fantastic show !!!!

Matt, Rebecca, Cher, Paije for me.

Wagner and Mary the worst.

Oolalaaaaa!!! Matt was just amazing!! Breathtaking! I can't get over how much control he has of those top notes!! Rebecca was also gorgeous, and as a big fan of Adele, that song is one of my favourites! One Direction were cute once again, I enjoyed Paije's performance and still think his voice is amazing and underrated! Cher was OK but not up to last week's stunning performance! TrayC sang well but there's still something about her I don't like! I think she lacks charisma! I really dislike both Aiden and Katie- they both grate on me in a very similar way! Mary had a bad week! I chuckled when she said she hasn't been in 'the zone' this week!! It reminded me of SW!!! And Wagner was terrible!! I think that's everyone covered!! Matt to win, Rebecca second!X

yep matt to win for me daughter wants cher to win like rebecca and one direction will go far :)

very much dont like wagner and still aint sure about trayc

I wonder if Simon is playing it smart by saying to Wagner he enjoyed his performance. Im convinced a lot of the time the public vote for people to wind him up (like Jedward last year) hes such an open book with what he thinks. I wonder if hes realised this and is thinking that if he says Wagner was good then the appeal will wear off

I think Louis is an ignorant little nyaff refusing to even try and get Wagners name right. If I was him Id call the him Louise and see how he likes it. Cannot stand the man!!

Back