i`m new!

rach3

Just thought i`d say hi to everyone! I live in cumbria, (but am from essex originally) with my partner & our 3 kids, 3 cats & a dog!! I started slimming world 4 weeks ago (4th WI is tomorrow!) i`ve lost 9.5lb in 3 weeks, i`m hoping to loose more than 1lb tm! I tend to do more green days than red usually but have had a change this week & had 5 red days this week! am a bit scared of trying extra easy! Does anyone here drink green tea? as i`ve heard its supposed to be really good for you, i got some today & am quite surprised its nice, it will save on using milk from my hea! xx

Hello :D

Welcome to the boards and SW. Your loss is fantastic so far, well done.

Can't help on the tea issue as I can't stand the stuff and don't drink any hot drinks.

xx

I'm not a fan of green tea either I'm afraid!

Why are you scared of trying EE? It's really simple and I personally prefer it (and I think in the very long term, it's a much more reasonable lifestyle choice if you're going to stick to something that resembles SW to maintain your weight). If you've got any questions, just ask - I think it's brilliant and I know a few others on here think it is too!

Welcome to minimims! I don't like green tea but I take supplements instead, much easier to get down. I do mainly green days. I occasionally have extra easy days, but I have to be careful to not just have red day food with extra potatoes etc, i.e. eating more than I normally would.

Hi and welcome, youve done brilliantly so far, keep up the good work. I drink Green Tea very occasionally, for it to have an positive affect on your metabolism you need to drink 6/7 cups a day, I don't like it that much LOL!!

Hello, and welcome!
I'm afraid I don't drink tea, coffee is my poison!!!

Welomce to minimins hun. Get yourself a ticker in your signature to record your weightloss. I think they look really pretty lol. Congrats on your weight loss so far and i wish u all the success to achieve your goal xxx

thanks! How do i get a weight loss ticker added ? x

Hello!!!!

Welcome aboard, pull up a chair and chat for a while...LOL

Green tea is fab....but no more than 6 cups MAX a day and always have a day off in the week from it. The side effects that is most common is sleep less nights, and nervousness and irritability. Green Tea has a over 10 X more stimulant effect than coffee... thats why it speeds up met rate.

Best of luck on your journey

Phil X

Hello and welcome :)

Well done on your losses so far, you're doing really well.

I tried the green tea but couldn't stomach it, certainly not 6 cups a day :jelous: . I have the supplements, 2 capsules a day. Not sure how many I'm supposed to take in order for it to work though :confused: Only started this weekend so i've not seen the benefits yet.

I do Extra easy, it does exactly what it says on the tin....it's easy ;) Just ask if you have any questions about it.

Welcome to minimims! I don't like green tea but I take supplements instead, much easier to get down. I do mainly green days. I occasionally have extra easy days, but I have to be careful to not just have red day food with extra potatoes etc, i.e. eating more than I normally would.

Hi delhi
How many supplements do you take a day? I take 2 and I try to take the last one before 6pm although tonight I took it at 8pm, I'm yawning now so I don't think I'll have much trouble sleeping...lol.

Green tea has great properties , but i only use the real stuff not capsules. But I have been told they are just as effective. But as I said you must watch for the side effects if you pop to many ... LOL

Great loss! I drink green tea, not usually straight, but the ones with flavours. I read that 3 cups use up 80 cals. I hope it's true! Wasn't aware of the stimulant effect Phil! Interesting! I'm a lousey sleeper. hhhmmmm! Back to herbals after tea then.

Back