i made it through day one!!!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
i did it...i got through today,,,by god was i tempted!! im so proud! :) i added photos too of me 2 stone lighter. you cant really see much so ill get a full lenght one soon! thanks for all the support peoples and congrats everyone on the losses today!

Well done on getting through day 1 - the first couple of days are the hardest - It does get a lot easier !!

congrats on getting through day one!! its my first day tomorrow - i'm slightly scared but excited too! I keep getting thoughts that this diet has worked for so many people, but it won't work for me. Hopefully it is going to prove me wrong!!!

Well done and be proud of yourself. I think day 1 is definitely the worst. Good luck for the remainder of your journey.

Well done on getting through day 1 , it does get easier - honestly.
Soon you will be going for your 1st weigh in and you will wonder where the 1st week went. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Keep the good work, congrats! :D

Well done on getting to day one, ya look much younger with your hair darker but ya can defintely see the difference, gud luck for day 2

WOW! Nicki26 have just looked at your numbers & your pics. You have done an amazing job. You're such an inspiration! If you can do it, I can do it!! Thanks for your incentive!

I know how you feel well done!XX :)

thanks nicki26! your weight loss is unbelievable! congrats! :eek:)

Back