i made the cheeseburger pie

I think I might finally be in proper ketosis. I was feeling rubbish yesterday but today, I woke up and felt amazing! Even though I didn't sleep well (again). Also, it's the first time I woke up and wasn't hungry either. I thought I had best eat something so had to force myself to eat two egg scrambled eggs. That was at 9am and by now i'd be hungry, but I just don't feel it.

Don't even want to eat! :D Is that what happens in ketosis?

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF **ketosis** METS

YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE NOW : O )

WOOFY x

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF **ketosis** METS

YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE NOW : O )

WOOFY x

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

It does with me hun. Does your breath smell or taste funny and your peeing for england too?

I pee for England anyway since I drink lots of water, so I've not noticed a difference. I've had a funny metallic taste in my mouth on and off for days now. Not sure about the bad smell... not seen my fella for a few days.... :cry:

decided im going to make the pie with layer of meat squashed down, layer of spinach, layer of the cheese, layer of the meat layer of spinach and then the cheese :) an all in one atkins meal :)

Vicky Vicky Vicky, YOur full of great ideas toninght. We will obviously need to see photos and a report of how yummy it is

must be the vodka talking :) burgers in over :)

Lol

they are out an sliced up ready for my burger :) and brekkie x

Mets has the K fairy 'a' calling!!

Whoop! I do I do! Although, I had some white rum and diet coke zero last night... *ahem* ok I had about half a small bottle :eek: I know, I know.... :copon:

I hope it's not going to have knocked me out of ketosis or show up the scales. Wasn't even worth it either... although it did make my lonely Saturday night more enjoyable I suppose.

Whoop! I do I do! Although, I had some white rum and diet coke zero last night... *ahem* ok I had about half a small bottle :eek: I know, I know.... :copon:

I hope it's not going to have knocked me out of ketosis or show up the scales. Wasn't even worth it either... although it did make my lonely Saturday night more enjoyable I suppose.
i hadnt lost any weight for ages but i had half a bottle of bacardi, coke zero and wine on friday night, saturday morning i weighed in at 2lb lighter and this morning i'm still 2lbs lighter. will be making bacardi my main meal lol :D

LOL! Hmm... maybe I'll be ok then? I bloody hope so!

BTW - I trawlled Facebook last night and still couldn't find you :( went trhough 500 people! There were quite a few profiles without a picture on them (security settings I should think?) maybe you're one them?? x

LOL! Hmm... maybe I'll be ok then? I bloody hope so!

BTW - I trawlled Facebook last night and still couldn't find you :( went trhough 500 people! There were quite a few profiles without a picture on them (security settings I should think?) maybe you're one them?? x
are you facebook friends with any of the others on here? maybe u could hunt me down from them!

No :(

Never fear, I like a challange! I'll change my privacy settings and hopefully you should be able to find me. I wont be able to do it until next week though but I'll let you know on here when I've done it ;)

I can't access that link as my work block facebook :( but looking at the title of the link, no I don't have that.

I think i've got my settings set at that no one can even search for me!

Back