i made the cheeseburger pie

I can't access that link as my work block facebook :( but looking at the title of the link, no I don't have that.

I think i've got my settings set at that no one can even search for me!
just checked my settings and no one can search for me either. wont change it now but when u can get to facebook then let me know and we can change our settings together then add each other then change setting back. why is life so complicated lolol ;)

Mets, can you search for people? If you can find me then others can find you and you can find them from my friends list

just checked my settings and no one can search for me either. wont change it now but when u can get to facebook then let me know and we can change our settings together then add each other then change setting back. why is life so complicated lolol ;)

LOL! No wonder why!!!! :D

Cheryl, I've got 2 people that have come up. Which one are you? One is in a blue top the other one I cant quite tell as the pic is so small on my phone, but she's wearing a red top x

I can't win!!! Last time I made the cheeseburger pie, my hubby ate all the other half and now I made it again last night and forgot to put it in the fridge after it had cooled and the cat got it :cry:

Oh no Caz. Bet your cat had a good night though. All that food for a cat. bet it couldnt move for hours

I had wrapped it in clingfilm but that didn't pose too much of a problem for him :mad: He's not getting fed today!

sorry thats sooooo funny babe x i had mine last night too - layer of spinach in too. got some more for lunch too - you want to share? xxx

Sorry Caz but that is funny!! x

LOL, PMSL. I love it.

It's so NOT funny! :mad: I'd love to share Vicky, what time do you want me up there? I'm determined to get my second helping of this bloody pie if it kills me! :cry:

And know he didn't eat the cling film, he just clawed that out of the way :mad:

bless you. You might just have to make and eat it all at once :)

I'm going to have to think of something aren't I lol :flirt2:

HMPH! :mad:

Back