i made the cheeseburger pie

See I'm already worrying about my patting down now... :D

PMSL!!!! DON'T PAT IT DOWN TOO MUCH!!!! LOL! :D

You'll get a flatty one like mine and not a poofy one like woofy!

Olivers doing ok thanks Vicky. He only has the spots on his arm and leg at the moment but its only day 3:sigh:. I love the cheeseburger pie but there is less fat in the cauli topping and ont sure where but someone had commented about it. Its also more like a comforting shepards pie.
And i a girlthat needs comforting food every once in a while;). Mmm im having this tonight, Woofs looks too good, i think i need some. I end up making it in individual dishes so we dont argue over who has a bigger slice.

Lol Cheryl. It should all be for you :) Not spotty children LOL

Linz as Woofy says pat down the bottom bit loads then add more mince and dont pat down as much lol x

Tranquilize I barely cooked until I started this diet. Have a look at some of the recipes and get cooking. This cheeseburger pie is as easy as....well PIE :D

I shall give that ago next time x

Tranqulize some of these recipes are really easy. Try the butter chicken (using patacks paste), very few ingredients and lots of taste.

LOL @ you lot.

what this pie addiction Jim?

Patting down, your all obsessed with patting bloody down. LOL

But Jim it makes all the difference :)

Hot with broccoli, or salad. Im not sure if i like it cold yet. Hmmmm let me see, cheeseburger pie or creme egg????? Lol. Im attempting strawberry mousse for pud tonight, im hoping its scrummy or think i'll be upset.

Back