I manage it

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Yesturday I stuck to plan 100% for the first time this week, WOW! No naughties, or going over syns, drunk loads and feel realy pleased with myself today. I have been a star so far today too with only having free foods as I am going out for Chinese toinght with friends. Got my bit of paper with all the best dishes to choose from (sad but necessary) so fingers crossed I can resist all the naughtie dishes. Send lots of vibes about 7.00pm to steer me clear of the curry and banana fitters and another lot about 10.30pm so I can resist the chocolate fountain and icecream please. Feeling strong right now but its only 4.15 lol.

Well done on being 100%. I'll send positive vibes this evening. Enjoy yourself xx

Well done and have a fun night tonight and will be shouting from here, dont doooo it and i no you can do it and come home and report another 100% day :)

:vibes::vibes::vibes:Vibes coming you way Carolyne....

Have a wonderful evening out and enjoy your chinese meal. X

Well done you - feels great to know you've been so good all day - enjoy polishing your halo and think off how fab you'll feel next week at WI!

Lots of **be good and keep clear of naughty things** vibes for tonight - have a fun night with your friends!!

Have a lovely time with your friends Hun and sending you positive vibes all the way!
As long as you have prepared and know what dishes are "safe", you cant go wrong!
Have fun!

x

Late in the day but I'm sure you will pull things back if you overdo it tonight! Hope you had a fab evening!

Back