i managed it!

nicolaann

i managed to not eat all my cals in the day and save some for tonight..

today ive had.. belvita biscuit (56) just the one as youngest girl robbed the other 3 while i was in the shower

then 100g stirfry with tablespoon sweet and sour sauce, topped with philly extra light plus 28g of grapes..................116 cals

then for tea i had stuffed chicken breast which i made myself with garlic and herb light philly with golden veg rice and iceland strawberry roulade for pud! .................................527 cals

total so far 699, so i can have some treats tonight! (eg fruit and skinny cow ice lolly! )

just got to do my 30 mins wii..

nic x

oooh u got the belvitas then! arnt they yummy! x x

oh hey nic - can u shed some light on this wii thingy!
ive been lookin at um and was gunna buy 1 b4 but what the hecks a numchuck?? and a wiimotion control? do i need these? its very confusin lol
also could you burn like 500 cals in around 40-45 mins, is that poss on the wii/wii fit? x x

well hunny the wii usually comes with one wii remote, which you control everything with and a nunchuck whick you need to do boxing etc so very useful. you can do boxing etc without the wii fit board but if ur buying one purely for exercise id get the wii fit board as well. this comes with wii fit plus game which you can do aerobic exercise like stepping while watching the tv, boxing , cycling etc or you can do yoga or strenght exercises. now the amount of cals burned is worked out on your weight but if you pick the harder things to do (it tells you how many mets each exercise is the more mets the more cals burned)

now im heavier than you but last night in 63 mins i burned 445 cals i could have done more if id picked the right exercises but i mixed it up with about 20mins boxing , 20min step then rythm karate, marching band (youd be surprised how many cals this burns!) jogging and assault course. there are activiies for each part of your body so you can concentrate on one particular area if you want to and you can make it as hard or as easy as you like.

the only other fitness game i use is biggest looser in which up to now ive only done the strechy yoga workout thing but that was realy good and in 18 mins i burned over 200 cals.. and felt like it! i got this 9.99 wth free delivery from play.com

hope this helps!

ohh the belvitas are nice, kinda like an oatcake type biscuit.. wouldnt eat them every day but definately a change!

nic x

Thanks nic, i get it more now haha :-D x

Back