I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Yuck I've stalled a little- I did my mid-week check in and am 150.2, which means it looks like it's going to be another low loss week. I think my cycle is messed up as I'm still not on but have major Pass my shotgun going on!!

Yuck I've stalled a little- I did my mid-week check in and am 150.2, which means it looks like it's going to be another low loss week. I think my cycle is messed up as I'm still not on but have major Pass my shotgun going on!!

Aww bless you, I think you need to remember youve so little to lose now that you'll probably just hit maybe 1-3lbs weekly and they'll be no change midweek, so I wouldn't drive yourself mad by having a mid week weigh in. I mean some weeks you may get a big loss but just think Joanie I lose 5lbs a week and I'm 21st so your average will be around half of that as you are half of me.

Aww bless you, I think you need to remember youve so little to lose now that you'll probably just hit maybe 1-3lbs weekly and they'll be no change midweek, so I wouldn't drive yourself mad by having a mid week weigh in. I mean some weeks you may get a big loss but just think Joanie I lose 5lbs a week and I'm 21st so your average will be around half of that as you are half of me.

Ah I know and thanks! I suppose I know I can lose 2lbs a week conventionally and if my average drops that low I will struggle to get back on after re-feed. I'm just hormonal and the wee one was up 6 times last night and I know once on the other side of that I'll get back in form.

Ah I know and thanks! I suppose I know I can lose 2lbs a week conventionally and if my average drops that low I will struggle to get back on after re-feed. I'm just hormonal and the wee one was up 6 times last night and I know once on the other side of that I'll get back in form.

Thats the conundrum isn't it, do you stick on LT to get the 2lbs weekly or do a 'normal' diet, it's a hard one. I suppose the pros to LT is the control and the chance of getting big losses too each week. Sorry you was up with the little one, you must be knackered.

Thats the conundrum isn't it, do you stick on LT to get the 2lbs weekly or do a 'normal' diet, it's a hard one. I suppose the pros to LT is the control and the chance of getting big losses too each week. Sorry you was up with the little one, you must be knackered.

Not as bad as most people in here who are hanging big style!! I intend to stick with it to Easter regardless as it's only really 2 weeks away at this stage but it may influence my decision for the week after. However I know rightly how many posts like this I've seen and 2 weeks later it's all balanced up!!

Not as bad as most people in here who are hanging big style!! I intend to stick with it to Easter regardless as it's only really 2 weeks away at this stage but it may influence my decision for the week after. However I know rightly how many posts like this I've seen and 2 weeks later it's all balanced up!!

yeah it will probably balance out, i really hope it does :)

Aw thanks! Yeah this wee bend in the road isn't gonna lead me astray. I'm too bloody stubborn!

Very glad to hear it :) you and curve will be finished long before me .. I'll miss you lovely Irish ladies to keep me motivated.

You're a better person than I am JK--I told the hub he's on his own foodwise until I am finished with Lipotrim. I told him this meant dishes as well as cooking. :)

You're a better person than I am JK--I told the hub he's on his own foodwise until I am finished with Lipotrim. I told him this meant dishes as well as cooking. :)

Lol... I'm the opposite.. I'm a total feeder when I'm on Lipotrim haha... Can't make enough food for people ha...

Yeah like curve I become a feeder- I love the smell of food and have to sniff everything! He is asking me not to make as much for him- dunno if it's the Irish mammy thing or what but we need to feed people!!

Ha good :) I need you both, keep me going you really do.

Ah pet that's so sweet and you underestimate how much you keep us going too! I intend to stay on too as it's the mental journey that's key and I think this forum reinforces it!! We've also got to help pick out your Christmas dress!!

Ah pet that's so sweet and you underestimate how much you keep us going too! I intend to stay on too as it's the mental journey that's key and I think this forum reinforces it!! We've also got to help pick out your Christmas dress!!

awww bless you, I'm glad you'll both sticking around :) yes you do indeed have to help me pick!!!

Oh shopping-I need help picking out a number for SILs wedding in August. Want a nice sexy but modest length red number- something like this: Satin%20Strapless%20Natural%20Sheath%20Short%20Red%20Formal%20Dress%20For%20Wedding%20Guest.jpg

Back