I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

I meant meow as in hello that's hot lol

Lol- yeah I think the dress is amazing, it's like it reveals just enough but even your granny couldn't tell you off if you were seated near a priest!! lol!

Haha I wondered why I was in a better mood today and wasn't as bothered but PMS has gone as I've finally got a visitor!! flipping HORMONES!

:banana dancer::devilangel::banana dancer:

Haha I wondered why I was in a better mood today and wasn't as bothered but PMS has gone as I've finally got a visitor!! flipping HORMONES!

:banana dancer::devilangel::banana dancer:

Hahahaha that's brilliant... Hope yer monthly guest doesn't mess with weigh in at the weekend...

Hahahaha that's brilliant... Hope yer monthly guest doesn't mess with weigh in at the weekend...

It messed with last week only lost 2.2lb so it probably will as it's late. At least I'm not as moody so I can take it on the chin and it'll balance the next week. Though just been asked to go to the 'Goscars' next Friday and will so miss drinking at it!

It messed with last week only lost 2.2lb so it probably will as it's late. At least I'm not as moody so I can take it on the chin and it'll balance the next week. Though just been asked to go to the 'Goscars' next Friday and will so miss drinking at it!

What's that??

It's the Gay Oscars, it's held in the Kremlin in Belfast and is fairly big in LGBT here. Hubby used to run security there but we are now one of their suppliers so some of the management here need to go. It's always a great night but dunno how I'll find it sober!

It's the Gay Oscars, it's held in the Kremlin in Belfast and is fairly big in LGBT here. Hubby used to run security there but we are now one of their suppliers so some of the management here need to go. It's always a great night but dunno how I'll find it sober!

That sounds deadly.... Sparkling water with a few sweetners and ice does a good job on a night out :)

I can get away with it as I'm off work Wed-Fri as I'm in for a procedure on Wed so they won't comment me being on water. Normally I'm a total druth and we do get rather over intoxicated!!

I can get away with it as I'm off work Wed-Fri as I'm in for a procedure on Wed so they won't comment me being on water. Normally I'm a total druth and we do get rather over intoxicated!!

Lol!!!!!

So how many days till refeed? Are you excited? What's your hope to be weight wise before refeed?

Yeah I am looking forward to it and we're now gonna have people up on the Sat for a bit of a BBQ/Party so should be good fun! I will still be on TFR but doubt anyone will notice!

I'm 14 days till re-feed for Easter and I haven't really thought about it- I sort of had in my had it was longer! I hope to lose 7lbs in those 2 weeks and am hoping on tomorrows WI to have lost 3.5lbs so hoping to be 141lbs for re-feed and see how that week goes and how long I will go back on for...

I'm back in a good frame of mind and really back to taking each week and day as it comes so I think I'll see how I go?

Yeah I am looking forward to it and we're now gonna have people up on the Sat for a bit of a BBQ/Party so should be good fun! I will still be on TFR but doubt anyone will notice!

I'm 14 days till re-feed for Easter and I haven't really thought about it- I sort of had in my had it was longer! I hope to lose 7lbs in those 2 weeks and am hoping on tomorrows WI to have lost 3.5lbs so hoping to be 141lbs for re-feed and see how that week goes and how long I will go back on for...

I'm back in a good frame of mind and really back to taking each week and day as it comes so I think I'll see how I go?

You are a legend and an inspiration xx

I love the positive attitude and great frame of mind you've got going on. It's amazing :) fair play to you for not even thinking of breaking for the gay oscars and bbq, I know it'll be hard to get through but you can do it.

Ill lll keep everything crossed you get the 7lbs in 2 weigh ins, you don't half deserve it. You inspire me to keep going as you're always so positive.

I love the positive attitude and great frame of mind you've got going on. It's amazing :) fair play to you for not even thinking of breaking for the gay oscars and bbq, I know it'll be hard to get through but you can do it.

Ill lll keep everything crossed you get the 7lbs in 2 weigh ins, you don't half deserve it. You inspire me to keep going as you're always so positive.

Haha not always- I did strop a bit last week. I don't want to come off as I don't want to fall short on target, the BBQ will be hard but will fulfil my feeding tendencies as weather wise it may just be a bit of a party and I'll get to do stew and currys etc

Oh I do hope to hit that target and I think I'll have a better idea after tomorrows wi!

Back