I may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

Scales have moved and damage inflicted pretty much gone- .2lb up from Sat wi but still have 2 days and could be lucky and lose the 2.6 needed to hit the 2 1/2 stone loss exactly... Stranger things have happened!

Have been in foul form with the whole childcare thing but sticking to the plan and think ketosis has kicked back in. Rethinking the whole reefed for next week after how awful getting back in ketosis was . Gonna discuss with pharmacist having a planned diversion on Wed and freezing the cake like Mark did to enjoy on another date. If I did that I should be at target weight by the 19th April and ready to come off for refeed then with no need to go back on TFR.

Dont be stealing my ideas :) Yah i froze cake to have after as couldnt face coming off to have to go back on again i still remember how hard week 1 was for me. Your so close to goal and have done this long whats another 3 weeks. Im hoping to come off around that date too all depends on how next few weigh ins go. Let me know what you decide.

Dont be stealing my ideas :) Yah i froze cake to have after as couldnt face coming off to have to go back on again i still remember how hard week 1 was for me. Your so close to goal and have done this long whats another 3 weeks. Im hoping to come off around that date too all depends on how next few weigh ins go. Let me know what you decide.

Hehe I'll pay you royalties' in cake afterwards!!

Yeah I struggled to get back on after a blip and was always concerned that I may not be able to get back on the ketosis wagon! I'll discuss with pharmacist but I've been hovering on this decision from Monday and being so close to goal do not want to completely end TFR more than 2lbs away from target. I had a work social event and was more than happy not to eat or drink so I can get past the Friday reunion if I decide to go. The birthday plan is going to be pool, soft play and perhaps cinema as with the fall out with SIL it will only be cake that we do in the house and that will limit any potential for arguments. That means the only thing to resist is the cake and I'm not tempted by that sort of thing at the minute more roasts and meat.

I'll maybe stick my head in this evening and see what she thinks but can't see her having an issue as she has okayed my target and was allowing me a reefed week and re-start. To be honest I think I could do another 3 weeks easy enough (bar being ratty at TOTM). Will need to decide pre Sat as I don't want a good or bad WI making the decision for me..

Awww so hope you get the 2.6 this week and cannot believe it's refeed next week for you. How exciting :)

Hehe Katie I hope so- but to be honest with the BBQ even if I got 1.6lbs I'd be delighted! I actually spoke to my pharmacist and have decided to delay my reefed by 2 weeks as we both feel I should be at least within 2lbs of goal by that date and I struggled to get myself back on TFR this week so need to recognise my weakness. I won't have much access between now and next Thursday as using an archaic handset until I have the funds to get half decent phone so if I get a chance I'll nip on and update you all. However as for now refeed is on hold. I'm glad we made the decision and with the personal **** that's happening I'm debating doing anything in our house for the party, thinking pool, soft play and cinema...

Hehe Katie I hope so- but to be honest with the BBQ even if I got 1.6lbs I'd be delighted! I actually spoke to my pharmacist and have decided to delay my reefed by 2 weeks as we both feel I should be at least within 2lbs of goal by that date and I struggled to get myself back on TFR this week so need to recognise my weakness. I won't have much access between now and next Thursday as using an archaic handset until I have the funds to get half decent phone so if I get a chance I'll nip on and update you all. However as for now refeed is on hold. I'm glad we made the decision and with the personal **** that's happening I'm debating doing anything in our house for the party, thinking pool, soft play and cinema...

well 1.6lbs will be awesome too, especially how small you are now :) sorry your refeed has been delayed but I guess if it's not the right time then it's the right decision. Will you continue on TFR? I really admire you for having all this stuff going on but still doing LT.

well 1.6lbs will be awesome too, especially how small you are now :) sorry your refeed has been delayed but I guess if it's not the right time then it's the right decision. Will you continue on TFR? I really admire you for having all this stuff going on but still doing LT.

Thanks- I'm coming out of the Mummy guilt funk that I was in and know in the long run what's happened is for the best and I'm going for a fab new job with a company I used to work for so I really think it will allow us to come full circle!

I'm not sorry I'm not starting reefed to be honest I was doing I only for a week then going back on TFR so I'm not losing out all I'm doing is avoiding the ketoflu so I'm quite happy actually especially after discussing with pharmacist. So 2 more weeks TFR after today, really I'm quite content as the time has flown from last Friday and I can't believe WI is tomorrow!

Thanks- I'm coming out of the Mummy guilt funk that I was in and know in the long run what's happened is for the best and I'm going for a fab new job with a company I used to work for so I really think it will allow us to come full circle!

I'm not sorry I'm not starting reefed to be honest I was doing I only for a week then going back on TFR so I'm not losing out all I'm doing is avoiding the ketoflu so I'm quite happy actually especially after discussing with pharmacist. So 2 more weeks TFR after today, really I'm quite content as the time has flown from last Friday and I can't believe WI is tomorrow!

Can't wait to hear your weigh in missus, im sure you will get your desired number..!!!

Hey thanks but I didn't get it- in fact I went up .6lb.. I was all swollen up all weekend my feet and legs up to my knees, side affect of the RA but could hardly move so v disappointed and am very bloated looking at the moment. Pharmacist advised I can't take fluid tablets in ketosis so trying to ride it out but as of yesterday as like 4lbs up from Sat. Not good especially when trying to stick with the diet and I'm in work today yuck

Hey thanks but I didn't get it- in fact I went up .6lb.. I was all swollen up all weekend my feet and legs up to my knees, side affect of the RA but could hardly move so v disappointed and am very bloated looking at the moment. Pharmacist advised I can't take fluid tablets in ketosis so trying to ride it out but as of yesterday as like 4lbs up from Sat. Not good especially when trying to stick with the diet and I'm in work today yuck

Oh no!!! Well at least ya know for sure it's water weight my dear
.. Small mercy for sure!!!!! It will be gone soon enough!!!!

I dunno I'll probably stay until after the good weather goes but I'll have to get GP to put me ton tablets ongoing, can't risk them at the mo but the drop the retention overnight!

I dunno I'll probably stay until after the good weather goes but I'll have to get GP to put me ton tablets ongoing, can't risk them at the mo but the drop the retention overnight!

I get that when I fly and extreme heat!!!!! So I know the feeling!!! Bloody awful cos ya feel odd in your own skin ya poor thing!!!!

Sorry guys had a bad period of health back again!

Omg I'm good Hun!!! Been on for about a month back on track. Have a new thread Joanie's back.

How are you Hun?

Fab I'm gonna join you as it's deadly quiet here. I'll get a chance to read through you're progress...

Back