I messed up

athenagold

Carbs are Evil
I was doing really well, got through day 3 and was feeling better yesteray but because I wasn't doing alot I didn't need much energy. Well yesterday I did alot and towards the end of the day I really felt like I was going topass out so I gave in and ended up eating some chips, monster munch and some minstrels with a diet coke. I was going to give up but afterwards I felt so bad about eating them I decided to try again today though I've probably made it worse for myself by eating rubbish because I'll have to start all over again! I am in real need of encouragement and if anybody knows how much this blip will affect me I would appreciate the details, I feel so guilty xx

Awww, don't be too hard on yourself. It is really hard to begin with and we've all had blips. and well done for getting straight back on the wagon and not giving up, that's brilliant. You've probably kicked yourself out of ketosis, if you were in ketosis, so will prob take a few more days to get back in again but I'm sure you will be fine and see a good loss at the end of the week if you stay 100%. :)

Hey..
Its Sunday, its sunny (well here it is) and its a new day..
the first few days are the hardest and my third day was my hardest ...it really was..
Good on you for starting afresh today. we are human and sometimes we do things we regret after..
Hang in there its such a fantastic diet once you get passed those first few days.. Im on my 11th week and I never thought I would get this far and it goes so quickly.. Drink loads of water today to flush everything out of you ..
Good luck and stay motivated and your be lovely and slim for the summer!!! x

Thanks guys I'm feeling more positive today I know I can stick to it I just have to stay strong :) just hope it hasnt affected me too much as I wanted to show a bit of a loss in my first week but m now worried I wont x

I mucked up too yesterday but not 'cause I was dying to eat but 'cause I had a girlie lunch planned from before starting CD. It felt rubbish but I'm not looking back after such a good week, just thinking it's a fresh start today and starting a new goal from today till 26th May.

We'll get there xxx

Dont worry everyone messes up at some point! Just start a fresh and you'll still get a loss :)

Back