I met someone at my CDC house!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 3 December 2006 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi everyone!

Well, she text me Monday about this young man at her husbands company, and then when I got weighed on Thursday, he only turned up didnt he!!!

I have wrote about it on my blog, you can see it at the end of the latest post - oh and for all the lovers of Jimmy Choo shoes, read my story about yesterday.......I think I am still walking on air!!

L
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Lauren!

Hiya sweetpea!

Wow .. just caught up with your blog ... what a mad time you've had ..... and what a b**** your flat mate was .... I would personally like to give her a thump on the nose for you buddy! lol!

Ooooh Jimmy Choos ... am sooo jealous!!!! They sound beautiful!

I am 10st 7 but STILL TRYING to squeeze into 12's so I'm no where near a 10 yet .... just goes to show how different everyone is ..... oh well .... I'll keep trying!

Had a bit of a poo week and weekend and have eaten so much (naughty) but back on track today ....

xxx

4. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Hayley,

How tall are you? Because I am around 10 stone 7 and am a size 10 now (as u know i keep going on in my blog!) I thought you were about the same height?

Eeek I am nervous - I am going out with him tonight! God he said yesterday that he was nervous and now I am nervous!

Gawd - the shoes are beautiful - I love them, I keep putting them on and looking at them!

Water water water - i havent been drinking all of mine but my councellor says that it really keeps the weight off.

Good luck you, you should email me

[email protected]

L
    x

5. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.