I met the delectible Kes today

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
And she is GORGEOUS!
We tried on a ton of clothes (I even fit some 16's - which coming from a woman who used to be a size 24 a few years back and size 22 more recently........is frikkin awesome). She is such good company and we talked about all sorts whilst rifling through the nicest dresses in Birmingham.

I ended up buying the dress below online after trying on the 18 in the shop (too BIG!). There were no 16's in stock plus it was cheaper online anyway!

We had coffees, a Nandos chicken dinner with mushrooms and even got a sniff of donuts (but did not eat them).
I wanted to share a picture of us .... its a bit glary but its us...all shopped out xx

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-11-20 at 23.38.59.png
    Screen shot 2010-11-20 at 23.38.59.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Wow, that's a lovely dress, Rumbly. You and Kes look lovely. Hope you had a fantastic time. :)

we did tess. I text you this morning. Hope you are ok my lovely x

Hi Hon, I saw your text and really appreciated it. I did text back. Did you get my text? Have a great day.x

awww how lovely - we so need to arrange a big meet up :) glad you had a lovely day ladies and you both look fab xxx

Sounds very fun. I'd love to have a shopping spree girlie style!
Psst...nearly half way there!

Beautiful dress..beautiful people, you look lovely - so glad that you had a nice day together. I'm with you Moley a CD meet up/shopping spree would be great.

Ok well I'm tied up until march....... A spring shop would be lovely!!! I'm deffo up for a meet up. Plus kes and I are pro photographers, we could take portrait pics too of each other! What a fun day that would be xx

Ok well I'm tied up until march....... A spring shop would be lovely!!! I'm deffo up for a meet up. Plus kes and I are pro photographers, we could take portrait pics too of each other! What a fun day that would be xx

now I LOVE that idea x

Oh wow, I missed this...

I had the best time too.. and loved all the dresses we tried on...
I went into selfridges after you left, and they had the 12 in the pink dress I tried on in oasis. And it looked lovely, but 52 pounds for a dress..... so asked hubby while I was on the train, and he loved it, so I brought it online on the way home. Hehehe

Good to hear Birmingham survived your visit :). Love the pic of you two... check out the two skinny girls out shopping! x

thanks gg...

I missed this too!

Look at you - ladies who lunch!!

Glad you had a fab time girls that dreass is gorgeous - Kes
Put yours up!!

A meet up sounds great!!! And the photos would be lovely!! Xx

what dress would that be you would like me to put up?

And i missed it! lol

Sounds as if you both had a lovely time!! Clothes shopping - who would have thought it - and you both enjoyed it!! lolol

CD is brill - isn't it?! lol

Oh wow, I missed this...

I had the best time too.. and loved all the dresses we tried on...
I went into selfridges after you left, and they had the 12 in the pink dress I tried on in oasis. And it looked lovely, but 52 pounds for a dress..... so asked hubby while I was on the train, and he loved it, so I brought it online on the way home. Hehehe

This one lol

but secretly your wedding dress to haha xx

she looked bloody gorge in the two I saw from oasis and one in newlook (one with beads on the neck). Kes, in real life, is a little beauty queen x

Il bet!! Xx

Back