I need a slapped ar*e...

OOOO I like a nice firm bum on a man too.......!
Hmmmmm he is very quiet isnt he.....lol.
I bet he is in hiding .....lol.

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

:rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Secrets out Mike :rotflmao:

If you watch that too long it makes your eyes go funny!!! Still nothing to what it would do to a nice soft bottie!!!!

This thread has really cheered me up lol

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
:giggle: :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

I feel like giving out some

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

awwwww...just look at those ickle pink butt cheeks now! poor Icemoose, bet he wishes he had never begun to talk to himself after all!!LOL

Is this what a VLCD does for your brain, turns it as soft as your flabby bits???

Never mind, Mike, :silly::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:, we're obviously all just a bit nuts!!! HEE HEE

anyway, no more :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

just lots of :patback::patback::vibes::vibes::patback::patback::vibes::vibes:for us all!!

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: mike u still with us????? just checking the smilie was still working

LMAO!! Not sure what happened here.

I was in America on a crappy internet terminal and replying to someone but obviously I was having a mad moment!! Saying that it was in the middle of the night and I had been trying out the american marguerritas (sp?) so I can see why!!

Anyway literally just got in from the airport so need some sleep (without a red bum thanks!!)

M.

lol no I'll be ok but will put a couple of books down the back of my trousers from now just to be safe!

M.

Back