i need a wii fit......

I love the yoga!

I also love the boxing (the advanced is confusing though!!) really works up a sweat!

I've also been enjoying the running :)confused:)! Never thought i'd say that - have unlocked free play on it now so (like the step) can run while watching tv!

No me either, but this is so fun you can almost forget exercise is involved! lol. Am addicted to ski jump - can get a total of over 300m now - longest individual jump is 173m I think! Just managed to push it to 3 stars! hehe

Have you tried the tightrope? have completed it once, but makes me feel quite nauseous!!!

Wow impressed with your ski-jump, I've got the family record at the moment at just over 200, so some way to go to catch you up.

Don't like the tightrope either, i find the balance is slightly delayed, so you move to one side and by the time your Mii catches up you've overcompensated - haven't got to the end yet. Mind you find it even worse watching, felt quite sick watching my daughter do it :jelous:

I think what I enjoy so much is the variety, you can do a bit of whatever you fancy, you chose when, what and how much you do, rather than say a DVD where you start at the beginning and have to work through it all. I also like the facts it's lots of different things, so it's not 30 mins of aerobics followed by 30 mins of muscle workout - you can select exactly what you want to do. Plus the fun element means a lot of it, especially the balance exercises, don't feel like exercising at all - and that's the kind of exercise I like! :p

I gave the running a go earlier and actually quite liked it! thought i'd hate it lol. Completed the short distance beginner with 4 stars! god knows how - i was dead at the end

I managed a total of 370 for the ski jump this morning and was awarded 4* professional lol Woohoo!
Did an hour and 20 mins altogether!
Did all the yoga(couldn't manage the headstand one!), all the muscle workouts(one handed sit up did my head in), super hula, super step, advanced boxing, tightrope, penguins and football heading-I am so rubbish at the balance games! :)
My wii fit age dropped to 24!! :D
I am addicted lol

blimey Amanda I'm tired just Reading that lot! Mighty impressive.

Just did the advanced step and the advanced hula-hoop and my legs are killing me, I'm gonna feel that in the morning

:D I wouldn't bother with all the balance ones-just don't see that I get that much from them-but my 5 year old was egging me on lol :D
Having said that, I think they must help with my ankle strength and I need that, having torn the ligaments in one of them 9 years and broken the other one less than 2 years ago. Neither have been great since so reckon that could be why my balance is so rubbish! lol

Might give it all a rest tomorrow. Although I'll probably get on to do the Body Test and won't be able to resist a bit of yoga ;)

i've seen lots of wii fits around. woolies, games places, argos. there's no shortage of them round this area.

i got mine from HMV - the website said out of stock - but i phoned up and they got me one in a week.... just unwrapped and my 6yr old wont get off it :)

Back