I need help - fast!!

Thanks Karen. I don't have a CDC, so it's pretty much me, my knowledgeable best friend, and this site for support and information. Week 1 official weigh in is tomorrow morning, but as of this morning - don 10 lbs, woohoo!

And Isis reminded me of one of those other victories - I got through my first week without cheating even once, and that includes when my absolute favorite foods were in front of me for the taking and no one was looking.

Thanks Karen. I don't have a CDC, so it's pretty much me, my knowledgeable best friend, and this site for support and information. Week 1 official weigh in is tomorrow morning, but as of this morning - don 10 lbs, woohoo!

And Isis reminded me of one of those other victories - I got through my first week without cheating even once, and that includes when my absolute favorite foods were in front of me for the taking and no one was looking.

Thats a huge victory hun and you should be very proud!

Good luck with your official weigh-in, its looking very good so far isnt it! :D

Yeah - it was 13lb!! :D :D :D I went and bought some spices last night to mix with my soups. Yay motivation!

How is yours going?

i like to weigh myself in the morning because i am lighter - but i go to my cdc in the evening - so i have 2 weights....

Yeah - I learned not to weigh at night. Well done on your 7lbs off!

Back