i need help in ordering

wee_E

hey folks, just tried 2 order off line like 4 times now and it skips the payment section, has this happened to any1 else?? i emailed and all they said was maybe i skipped to far or maybe sumthing with my computer but i just dont know. I really wanna get started this diet asap and this is putting me off if i cant even order it.
Please people any advice??

no idea hun sorry, I'm a bit put off too as I ordered on Friday and the website states u'll get a tracking email when ur order is dispatched the and mine shud have been received tonight but I've not got it so no way to track delivery which should be tomorrow but then it might not b if i've not received the email!! Hope someone can help u out xx

i ordered my food on a friday and they did not process my order till the tuesday morning and i recieved it then wednesday. dont panic they will be putting it through.

wee_E try coming off the website for a bit and try again later...frustrating i know and doesnt really answer your question but you never know.

cheers, it wud just be nice to know that coz their website states if u order after 1pm on a friday u should receive ur order on a tues and on my order it said completed this morning so that also worried me...bit of a silly word to use coz it makes u think its already been sent out.xx

i didnt recieve the confirmation email of delivery until the day of delivery, then i received one a couple of hours later stating the hour slot in which i would receive the delivery.

Ok thanks for letting me know that, I will check first thing.xx

thank you for your replies, i have managed to order it through my friends comp so fingers crossed i will be starting soon, u dont know how long it takes to ship internationally do u?? x

no idea hun it doesnt say on their website either I dont think xx

I ordered my packs on Friday and received them today! Was quite impressed with that. I'm sure I never got a confirmation email last time either (this time I did)

Wee, I had problems inputting my weight /height because of a glitch... Very infuriating but it did work eventually.

Cx

I never got a confirmation email on first delivery but had one for delivery tomorrow
Hope it comes early as I dont fancy soup at 12 , only have soup left.

newmummy did you order yours before 1pm?xx

Sorry, only just picked this up.... No, my box arrived at about 2pm.

Claire x

Good luck wee E, mine arrive today at 12:45. Just drop them an email and I'm sure they will give u an estimated delivery time.xx

Back