I need inspiration.. hit a low after 9 weeks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmak1, 26 July 2008 Social URL.

1. emmak1

emmak1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ive had an awful week... feeling down, depressed and very low... even tho I`ve pretty much lost 3 stone in 9 weeks this week for the first time I have eaten fruit.. water melon and bananas and sweetcorn I have suddenly felt so fed up of the SS+ diet... In only like 2 flavours of te shakes... and am even fed up of chicken, that I eat...

Is eating fruit really bad?... I feel bad but I havent cheated to the extreme!...I just feel poo and my next 3 st seem so far away to losing!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey - well done on your 3 stone loss in just 9weeks !!! :D FANTASTIC !!!

about the fruit - have you thought about moving up to the 1000cal plan - fruit is included in this plan....:rolleyes:

how much more do you want to lose ??

well done anyhow on your loss so far !

Debz xx
  4. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    wow - 3st in 9 weeks?!!?

i'd say move up the plans too, no good doing it if your unhappy hun, better to move to a higher plan, then you might feel like you wanna go back down.
    good luck whatever you decide. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.