I need some WW friends!!!

olivia1987uk

Hi everyone!

I'd really like to speak to people a little more on here...maybe on msn? Food ideas, motivation and everything would be good!

my e-mail adress is here...feel free to add me :)

[email protected]

Hi Olivia,
I don't use MSN but happy to chat on here as I just started today a week behind you! Amazing first week loss well done! This is my second weight watchers diet so hopefully I can be some help with recipes and ideas too as I was really good last time for a while but annoyingly stopped and let it slip (or landslide!).
As it's day one i'm doing what I find best on WW which is i've put slow cooker on this morning with stew in! I'll do a jacket potato to go with it when I get in but just done lean casserole steak with lots of free stuff: tinned toms, beef stock, carrots, garlic, onion, swede and seasoning! Works out low points and love it when it's cold out! It's not being able to eat spong pudding / crumble and custard that I struggle with as a ww yoghurt just doesn't do the job for me....However I will be good otherwise i'll cringe at holiday pics of our planned January holiday!
Caz
Xx

Hiya, I don't have msn but would love to befriend someone for support!

I found that starting a diary has helped alot with finding support, sorry If you've made on already, this is the first thread I stopped by!

I was a similar weight when I started but it is going! x

Hi Olivia, and welcome.

I am also not an msn type - or facebook for that matter - the young 'uns better for that sort of thing but happy to give you a helping hand along the way if I can

Just post on here and there will be loads of help available. xx

Hi Olivia, I have you on my friends list already. I'm not on MSN, but I come on here quite alot xx

Hello hun and welcome to you im always on here and would love to share ideas chick.xx

It's great support on here too.x

Not much of an msner either but if you ever want a chat on hear give me a shout. Are you a 1987 baby by any chance? If yes me too! Best year :) xxx

Wow, aren't you lot lovely!!!!! Well I'm the on the second day of week 2 and I'm struggling to eat all my points!!!

Breakfast - 1.5 - cereal
Lunch - 5 - ham sandwich
Dinner - Pasta bake and chicken
Any time - crisps

And I still have 9.5 points left!!!! Lol! I really do feel I eat a lot more when I'm dieting than I do usually....anyone else think this?

Yes definitely i know what you mean i always feel like i am eating more but i think it's the food you eat that makes the difference. For example i wouldn't really have batted an eyelid to having a curry with rice and naan bread but that's something ridiculous like 40+ points. So WW definitely re-educates you. Try to eat all of your points though. I know it sounds backwards. I hope the rest of week 2 treats you well. xxx

Hi Olivia, welcome to ww. I'm just back from a break from ww. It worked last time and I know it can again. Good luck

I don't have msn either!

Karen x

:welcome:hi olivia ,and welcome Ive just started back as fell off the wagon
1st weigh in at group as restarted last wk
its a gr8 site so feel free to chat

Hi Olivia!!!

Im new to this forum too and have been following ww for nearly 5 weeks now.

I am currently on 19 points and im the complete opposite as i really struggle to stay under the points. I do like a biscuit with my cuppa tho which is probably my downfall. I also save points every day to have a treat on my weight in day or drinky poos at the weekend lol

You must be doing something right so keep up the good work Mrs and it wont be long till you hit your target

:talk017:

Vickyx

Thanks for all the replies! Feel really motivated coming on here...

I do have a question though. I do a twenty min cardio walkout and walk for fifteen minutes a day and usually average at about 6 activity points. Should I be eating at least some of these? And if so how many?!

Hope someone can help!

Hey sorry for the delay i have not been able to get to the computer. Activity points is a difficult one. I found when i was exercising a lot and not eating the points i didn't lose as much weight as i wanted to but at the same time i didn't really want to eat them. It might be difficult for you to especially as you are struggling to eat them all at the moment. I suggest you use them if you need them for like an odd treat 'going out' or for a glass of wine but don't rely on them. I think it is also a bit of trial and error so try not eating them for a week if you lose a good amount of weight continue to not eat them if you don't lose as much as you'd like maybe try and eat a few of them up. Hope that helps a bit. :D xxx

Back