1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I need telling off.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hennyhamster, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. hennyhamster

hennyhamster Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Friday night was a planned drinking night. I know how many syns I had. Then last night wasn't.. I had a whole bottle of vodka and a couple of beers, could have been worse- I went to get a takeaway and got a jacket potato instead of the usual greasy stuff. Anyway I think I need a good telling off so I don't do it again.... pleaseeee x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

Ok, with re telling off, I think you need to be more looking at what you want from SW and your target.. I've been the same and self sabotaged even when I've had a loss. But I have made 2 targets this year. I need to loose 5 stone, but that thought is just too much. So my 2 targets are:

1. 15 July - 3 stone(going on hols 1st Aug
    2. 15 Dec another 2 stone (ready for christmas - at goal).
    I think it can be done :D. But you need to set those targets, small steps as in a month at a time or a much longer haul. I need to keep in mind, when I go to pick up a sausage roll, do I want this more then my target :(? Hell No!! So back it goes :eek:. SW or any plan needs to be for the long haul, not temp, or you'll get what you need off and then stop and gain.

Good luck, and do set yourself a target, you only have 1 stone to go :D. If you lost a lb a week, you would have that all off by end of April. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.