I need telling off.

hennyhamster

Silver Member
Friday night was a planned drinking night. I know how many syns I had. Then last night wasn't.. I had a whole bottle of vodka and a couple of beers, could have been worse- I went to get a takeaway and got a jacket potato instead of the usual greasy stuff. Anyway I think I need a good telling off so I don't do it again.... pleaseeee x

Hennyhamster..

Ok, with re telling off, I think you need to be more looking at what you want from SW and your target.. I've been the same and self sabotaged even when I've had a loss. But I have made 2 targets this year. I need to loose 5 stone, but that thought is just too much. So my 2 targets are:

1. 15 July - 3 stone(going on hols 1st Aug
  2. 15 Dec another 2 stone (ready for christmas - at goal).
I think it can be done :D. But you need to set those targets, small steps as in a month at a time or a much longer haul. I need to keep in mind, when I go to pick up a sausage roll, do I want this more then my target :(? Hell No!! So back it goes :eek:. SW or any plan needs to be for the long haul, not temp, or you'll get what you need off and then stop and gain.

Good luck, and do set yourself a target, you only have 1 stone to go :D. If you lost a lb a week, you would have that all off by end of April. xx

Back