I need to share my success!!!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I have lost 2 and a half lbs this week (which in itself is a huge thing to celebrate for me, as I'm usually quite a slow loser) but...

I am in the 9 stone zone!!!!

:woohoo:

I had NO idea it would happen this week. None! I am so thrilled it's ridiculous.

Sorry for the huge 'yay me' post, but I just can't hold in my excitement! I've been going for the 9s as my target for so long and I never really believed I would get there, even though I was striving for it.

So...YAY SLIMMING WORLD!!!! Stick with it folks...it really, really, does work :D

Well done! So pleased for you :D

fantastic - good on you!!!!

Well done you !!! That's fantastic news and an inspiration for us newbies. Great stuff x

Well done, thats fab! 9 is such a cool number, lol! :party0019:

Well done Hellie!!!! Congratulations on all your hard work! Enjoy your success!!! xxx

Wooo hoooo!

Well done xx

Good work! Love it when its an unexpected loss makes it feel even better! Well done!

Hellie Hellie Hellie, fandabidooza hooray soemthing for you to celebrate. What if anything did you do differently ??? xxx

Hellie Hellie Hellie, fandabidooza hooray soemthing for you to celebrate. What if anything did you do differently ??? xxx

I'm convinced it's the calorie counting combined with SW, really I am! I've been doing it for 30 days now, and I have lost consistently in that time, but in increasing amounts and I think my body is starting to respond as I was hoping it would!
I don't deprive myself in any way, I am still SW-ing it through and through (unless I go off the wagon...but then I get right back on it again).

Back