I NEED YOU!

Week 3 day4

B-coffee
L-morning bar(1/2 HEB)
T-tandoori masala chicken (HEB) curry(2syns), sw chips and basmati rice

snacks:- monster munch (5.5) 2 wines (6 syns)

need to add these snacks to day 4-2x sw cheese scones (2syns +part HEA), yoghurt, apple, morning bar (1/2 HEB)

Just a thought....has anyone tried replacing coconut milk in a curry with a coconut flavour Mullerlight?

I am making a thai green curry tonight using hexa philly light (i am on a red day). All i am going to do is cook up the chicken in thai curry paste with a few veg and add the philly near the end so it melts a little but doesnt actually 'cok'. about 5-8 mins from the end. I have done this before with red curry paste too and its YUM! (so you only need to syn the curry paste!!!!!!)

well worth it!

Hi Sis,

Loved your post too! Watched DVD gain last night so no postarooney - sorry! Here is last two days nosh:

B: Usual -Loving my strawberries at the moment
l: Usual Work lunch but had a small cake which was bought for me today from the best Patisserie in Oz! Small but perfectly formed!
D:Thu - Chicken curry and rice
D:Fri - You will go mad! Garden Salad, Diet Coke and a..............................................Big Mac lol!

Clearly this is a very flexible plan! No cheeses n crackers for me tonight and extra big walk tomorrow! But hey - salad and diet coke - no fries or milkshake - so I will syn the bread and relish!

Parmesan was always the bigger amount 25g for most and 45g for parmesan and light cheddar. Oh dear - change........ the only thing that is certain!

I put some trousers on I hadn't fit in for ages today - it was fab and then I celebrated by having an hour at the mall - new handbag, new t shirt, capri pants anda cute little cardigan shrug later and I finally went in the supermarket to get the shopping for the next fortnight! Funny! A girl has got to wear something though and I am away Monday night so will need something to wear in the restaurant. I am going to have a swim too - 30 lengths!

Tomorrow is swimming lessons in the morning then a trip to get the children some pyjamas then hopefully a run on the beach with them and crafts in the afternoon.

See you on Skype tomorrow if you are on. I am skyping with Mum at 1pm.

Keep it up - 2 days to weigh in!

Cx

Hey Sparty your recipes sound delicious!

thanks :) i try not to make anything too complicated and I LOVE veg so its not too much of a chore for me as I already have lots in thanks to my local fresh market at the weekends! At the mo I am just doing red days as I was over eating carbs on EE and it seems to be working so far - only 2lb to go :)

[can I just say I LOVE that you two are doing this together from a distance!!! Been trying to get my sister back on SW after she fell off the wagon following her wedding (which she shed 2 stone for - such a shame!) but she is not interested atm]

Tried 2 x sw cheese scones at 2am this morning (2syns) gorgeous tasted just like cheese and onion pasties

Week 3 day 5
B-banana and morning bar (1/2 HEB)
L-cup noodles thing
T-turkey (HEB)and veg stir fry with garlic, chilli, ginger, oyster, soy and sherry sauce (1syn) served with egg fried rice yummy

snacks- flake (8.5syns)

Hi Sparty. Thanks for the recipe. I need to try more red days as I am actually a meat lover but I get sick of potatoes as HEB to go with it. Any tips/recipes gratefully received

[can I just say I LOVE that you two are doing this together from a distance!!! Been trying to get my sister back on SW after she fell off the wagon following her wedding (which she shed 2 stone for - such a shame!) but she is not interested atm][/QUOTE]

It's really helping me having my sister do it too, don't know what I will do when she hits target. I'm sure your sister will be back to healthy eating the sw way sooner or later especially when she sees how good you have done :)

week 3 day 6 green

B+L=3x bacon(HEB), 2xquorn sausage(2syns) egg and tomatoes
T=pizza(HEB+1/2syn) sw chips and lighter than light mayo(1/2 syn)

snacks=flake(8.5 syns), yoghurt, egg and apple, 2 monster munch(1/2syn)

week 3 day 7 Red

B-bacon and mushroom butty(HEB) with ketchup (1syn)
L-King size prawns stir fried with garlic, Ginger, chilli and a drop of soy sauce
T-chicken, bacon with cheese(HEA) Jacket spud (HEB) and BBQ sauce. Strawberries with sweetened quark

Snacks-flake(8.5) and monster munch (5.5)

Last edited:
Oh my, my inner goddess is coming through.....another 4lbs lost and Goal 1 hit.Woop Woop. How have you got on Chas?

ex snacks last night-egg,apple, cheese triangle

week 4 day 1-red
B-coffee
L-4x Ryvita (HEB) with 5 light cheese triangles (HEA) and tomatoes
T-prawn, pork, chicken and veg stir fry

snacks- banana, monster munch(5.5 syns)

more snacks oops must stop looking at recipes-asda wm pitta bread (HEB)filled with crispy chicken(3.5 syns)-not worth the syns for the batter will make without next time and home made sweet chilli sauce delish! will defo make again

3 cloves garlic or 3 cubes frozen
2.5cm ginger or 1cube frozen
2 cubes frozen chilli
juice of a lime
1 cube coriander
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
3 tbsp sweetener
1/2 tsp cornflour
100mls water
bung in a pan and simmer until reduced and thickened

OMG!!!!!!!!! You star! A whole stone - 14lb! Well done you marvellous slinkster! I am made up for you! - How much did you buzz when you saw that eh sis!? A massive amount - I bet brilliant - absolutely stonking! And......your BMI - getting better every week!

Another 2lbs off for me this week too but only just got to post on minimins tonight as I have just got back from working away and it is tricky on my phone.! So half a stone for me in total now - great eh. I am so pleased. We went out for a meal last night - greek salad to start and a chicken dish with a tomato and basil sauce with parmesan polenta and fresh veggies - delicious! Soup for lunch, fruit and water as usual then had a lovely fruit platter this morning at the hotel and a chicken salad sandwich for lunch, more hot water, an apple and extra lean beef and new potatoes for dinner with veggies. Yum - I was ready for that after my journey I can tell you.

Back in the office again tomorrow so back in a normal routine! Probably do pasta for dinner and I have a tomato and basil soup for lunch with melon and yoghurt.

Anyway off to sort the uniforms for tomorrow and then early night. Love your new mojo chickadee and am so pleased that your wonderful inner goddess is returning - you have smashed your target timescale so let's stay focused and do the same over the next 4 weeks! I am working away again in a couple of weeks so would love another 4lbs off by then. I am feeling great - I don't have a roll over my jeans now when I sit down - brilliant!

Hey Sparty - glad to have you on our thread too! Tell your sis and get her on board!

Here's to enjoying our food and satisfying our appetites with healthy, tastelicious, healthy nosh!

Cx

Hi Chassy
Well done on the lost lubs and achieving half a stone off :banana dancer:. You are having fab losses especially as you are so close to target. Here's to another great week for us both.

Week 4 day 2 green
B-coffee-I've not been getting to sleep until 5am most nights and so not out of bed til 12noon which is a bit late for breakfast. I need to sort out my sleep pattern soon as I am back to work on the 3rd.
L-V.small amount of pasta with primula (HEA)and fresh chives (I wasn't keen so only ate a few forkfuls). banana, boiled egg
T-beef and bean casserole(HEB +1 syn) Mr Mash and cabbage

snacks-none yet but plan on having a few syns in chocolate and maybe crisps later :D

snacks-monster munch (5.5), small flake(4), yoghurt, morning bar (1/2HEB)

Hi there - Gosh - yes your sleep pattern is shocking - do you realise what you are missing getting up at that time. Come on sis get yourself together - big walk, bath and milk before bed! If you feel tired, you will me more susceptible to high sugar snackies! Up early - good brekkie and then lots of the day filled up!

Today has been:
B: Fruit n yoghurt
L: Tomato Basil Soup, yoghurt
D: 2 eggs and full tin of chilli beans
snacks hot water, wine, cracker n cheeses, apple, orange.

Post again tomorrow...

Cx

Week 4 day 3 green

B-2x magic pancakes with maple syrup (4syns)
L-quorn burger (1syn)on wm bap (HEB) with homemade coleslaw(less than 1/2syn)
T-masala chicken (HEB +2 syns for light coconut milk) + wedges and rice + slice of low fat garlic bread (4syns)

snack-mini flake (4syns)

Off to a boot camp session tonight for my body magic...EEEK!:eek:

I nipped on the scales this morning and it tried to go a lb down but didn't. I hope this doesn't mean a low loss or STS week as I have only had vodka once since 30th July and have stuck 100% to plan:cry:

Last edited:
Hi there - Gosh - yes your sleep pattern is shocking - do you realise what you are missing getting up at that time. Come on sis get yourself together - big walk, bath and milk before bed! If you feel tired, you will me more susceptible to high sugar snackies! Up early - good brekkie and then lots of the day filled up!

I got up early this morning to go into work to sort out office move despite not getting to sleep until gone 4am again. Hopefully after bootcamp and only having a few hours sleep I should be out like a light tonight and back to a normal sleep pattern. I have noticed that there are usually about 50 people on the SW thread at 3am, so I'm not the only one lol.

Hi there - Dangerous territory -getting on the scales midweek eh! I am sure you will see a loss next week but keep at it. I found that some weeks, the scales didn't show much but I could tell the inches had gone. It is a marathon not a race as they say! Hope your sleep pattern is back to normal! I have had a busy day and have lacked time to have my fruity snacks - aaaarrrghh! Here's how it went

B:Banana & Yoghurt
L: Tomato & Basil Soup, Yoghurt, Strawberries
D: Chicken Biryani & Salad, Fruit Salad
Wine, cappuccino, hot water - about 3 litres!
Off to bed now - up early!

Keep at it slinkster - post tomorrow!

Cx

Back