I NEED YOU!

Don't worry I am still on plan. I am finding that posting on this site is really helping to keep me motivated and also knowing you are doing it too, so please don't stop. Today's exercise was 2 hours of gardening, I have started to turn over the front garden and relaid some paving slabs so a good bit of body magic done. Didn't have full bag of choc gems in the end as me and Molly split a bag between us in our icecream so only 3syns worth in the end. I notice you are slipping a few naughties in too sister.....2 wines!!!...Hope they weren't in those big glasses you have ;). Did you make the steakette? I have found lots of lush recipes on this site that I am going to try and will let you know if they are any good. Let me know if you want the recipe for magic pancakes.

Week 2 Day 3 Red

B+L magic pancake(1 syn) bacon and 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (1syn)
T- Chicken wrapped in bacon and topped with cheese(HEA) and syn free BBQ sauce with veg and Jacket spud (HEB)

snacks-none so far :eek: I've not got much appetite today I was meant to be having a chicken and prawn stirfry with veg for lunch but didn't fancy it in the end may have if I get the munchies tonight. OR I may partake of a vodka or two but I'm really worried that I will self sabotage if I do.

Enjoy your wine sister. miss u xx

Tried the Muller Light "Mint & Dark chocolate" one this week, I was most impressed as I don't like yoghurt, quark or similar products, I also made cheesecake with it, very nice & low syn!

Pete’s No Cook Cheese Cake-2

Serves 4

(2.75 syn per portion)

Ingredients

1 tbsp. sweetener
1 tbsp. Philadelphia soft cheese/ Cadbury Chocolate flavour (2/4=0.5 syn per portion)
2 tsp Oetker Gelatine granules (free)
6 Sainsbury’s “Basic” Rich Tea biscuits (crushed up) (9/4=2.25 syn per portion)
12cm loose base cake tin
165g Muller Light fat free yogurt “Mint sprinkled with Dark Chocolate” (ff)

Method

In a small food processor, whisk the biscuits until they resemble bread crumbs, then place in a bowl, add just enough hot water to mix together, Place in the cake tin and press down until level, then place in the fridge to chill.
Place 2tbsp of hot water into a Pyrex dish and add 2tsp of gelatine mix together, if it is getting cold then place in a saucepan with hot water on a low heat, continue until all the gelatine has melted.
In another bowl mix the Philadelphia, Muller Light & sweetener add the hot gelatine & mix until smooth, tip into the baking ring and place back into the fridge until set.

Cheesecake-4 (Small).JPGCheesecake-5 (Small).JPGCheesecake-6 (Small).JPG

Thanks Pete..... Cheesecake is my favourite dessert. I will definitely make this next week as I have the relatives coming round for my red curry and my mum said she is bringing cheesecake which I can't have. Now I will have my own guilt free :D

Week 2 day 4 Green

B- 1 wm toast (1/2 HEB) and baked beans
L-1/2 chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce with mushrooms and ex lite laughing cow (1/2 HEA)
T-2 quorn sausage (2syns) sw wedges and BBQ sauce

snacks-harvest morning bar (1/2 HEB), might have some monster munch crisps later (5.5 syns)

Walked to dentist and back 2.6 miles. I bought some new digital scales today ready for Monday as my eyes are struggling with the others.

need to change snacks on day 4 as I got the munchies.....still no vodka though:-

snacks-2x harvest morning bars (HEB), 1 wm toast (1/2 HEB) with ex lite cheese(rest of HEA), 2 x bags of monster munch (11 syns)

Last edited:
week 2 day 5 EEasy-planned menu for Friday

B-pancake(1 syn), banana,maple syrup (1syn) and bacon
L-chicken and veg (beansprouts, carrot, mushrooms,onion,)stir fry with oyster sauce(1/2 syn), soy sauce,garlic and ginger
T-Maple syrup chicken (2 syns), rice and veg

Well Friday did not go to plan. got up late so didn't have breakfast.

changed to Green day
L-pancake(1 syn) bacon (1/2 HEB) maple syrup (1 syn)
T-maple syrup(2syns) chicken (HEB) rice and veg

snacks- monster munch (5.5syns) harvest morning bar (1/2 HEB), lots of vodka oops (approx 20 syns):sigh:.....still...I'm sure I can pull this back over the weekend being extra good even though it is my wedding anniversary.

OMG! What is going on Sloane - You seem to have bought in a lot of goodies and are hitting the syns big time. Have you got boiled eggs ready for when you start wanting snacks like crisps as if you have salt on, they sort you out. This maple syrup thing looks really dangerous, have you tried canderel or splenda and lemon juice instead?

I am using the scales that Mum bought us ages ago but they are not electronic. We have some at work so might weigh in their once I am close to target to make sure I get there and take half pound into account!

Great that you did a walk - I was hoping to get down to the beach or park today after swimming lessons but Felix has an upset tummy so Lulah has gone swimming and the boys and I are watching playschool! I have swapped there lesson to tomorrow. I have a spa experience booked this afternoon - body scrub, facial head, shoulder and back massage as well as a manicure and pedicure - lush! It was part of my mothers day present - the part I bought myself haha!

Friday, I had my fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and fruit for snacks. I had spicy eggs, and yoghurt for lunch and fish with spaghetti for dinner yesterday and lots and lots of hot water and a cappucino mid morning. I had crackers and cheese later with my wine - we watched Wanderlust - I laughed so much!

Today I have had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and might have an omelette for lunch with peppers and onions (great free lunch) may have some cheese on but will prob save for later as might do spaghetti bolognaise for dinner and will need some parmesan on! Lovely. Probably try to have a BBQ tomorrow so big tomoato, peper and red onion salad with chicken kebabs and maybe an extra lean beef mince burger with fried onions. I take spray oil down to the beach bbq and all the oil/juices drain off - fab and healthy!

I feel a bit slinkier this week so looks like the right direction again this week. Don't worry about the vodka but try and do a good house or garden clean or a big dog walk - I bet Twiggy would love Rivington! That should get you back on track - body magic!

So lets get our tickers moving again this week! Gogogo! Cx

Morning/afternoon, uggghhh I feel rough. I am so glad that I bought a small bottle of vodka as I knew my willpower would go out the window and I would end up drinking more than planned. You are doing so well Chassy I envy your willpower. Walked to hospital and back with Molly yesterday. I can really see a difference in my body already as my stomach has gone right down and I have lost my extra chin, I had lost 2 lbs this week before alcohol binge but have 2 days to pull it back so not too worried. Hubby and kids are having pizza tonight so me and Molly are making our own with wm baps (HEB), tomato base, cheese(HEA) and a sprinkle of oregano so probably best to have a green day as Molly has already had her HEB for breakfast(2x harvest morning bars). How many syns a day do you have on average? The maple syrup with tea was part of a sauce for the chicken and I think 2 syns in sauce for a nice meal is worth it, it was lovely and a little spicy but I may try to find a replacement.

B-coffe
L-might have egg fried rice
T-homemade pizza, salad and ?

I was looking forward to a day in the sun finishing the front garden but it looks like rain....damn the weather man and his false hope.

yesterday ended up having 1/2 packet of pasta n sauce and some sw wedges with tea as I was starvin marvin after gardening. I didn't bother with the salad either. home made pizzas were lush if a little on the small size. I am really proud of myself as everyone else sat stuffing proper pizzas in and they smelled soooo good and me and Molly had to wait to use the oven while theirs were cooking :mad:

Week 2 Sunday red

B+L bacon, eggs,tomatoes and 1 wm toast (1/2 HEB)
T-homemade char siu pork (2 syns max), brocolli, new spuds (HEB)

snacks- morning bar (1/2 HEB), small vodka (3syns ish), banana and monster munch (5.5syns)

feel ever so slinky today as my stomach is 1/2 the size it was..... made the mistake of jumping on the scales which show a zero loss!!! still weigh in is not until tomorrow hopefully the weight fairy will come tonight and magic a couple of pounds away.

Last edited:
Hi Chassyroo
Another 3 lbs off for me. How have you got on this week?

sx

YIPPPEEE! Another 3lubs - that's 10lubs all together for you and hey take a look at your BMI - almost 2 points closer to a healthy range. Hope you are feeling good Sloane - you should be so proud!:D - that is 5 packs of butter! I am pleased to say another 2 lubs has left my torso this week making 5lubs in total lost! I am feeling so much better already with looser clothing happening. You are going to smash you September target aren't you eh?!! Slinksville here we come! You will defo need a strategy for going back to work so hope you are planning already - if you prep your own lunch and snacks you are in control you know! Get lots of pasta in Sauce in your drawer if you have a microwave at work.

I have 6 weeks until we take our little holiday to Busselton and Margaret River so am hoping I can keep going and get at least another 7lubs of for then as I will be in my keeny a lot with the children on the beach or in the pool! Fab if I can do it - and I am sure I can! Still not took my keeny photo but I will at some point this week! Promise!

Anyway - keep up the superb work - you have had two outstanding weeks!
Love Cx

Hi again - just read your other posts - I love the support from us posting on here too - super duper. It is great that Molly is on the plan too as it is so healthy and may help her. I am so pleased about the chin and belly scenario - I know how you feel - I thought that my caesarean overhang would stay but it is definitely going and my chin has also taken up residence in banished county! lol! Your ticker thingy is not showing - are you copying and pasting the funny URL thing in the first box that comes up after you put in your details? Just a thought.... I will post again tomorrow - gonna get the Rum Diary dvd tomorrow night - looks good. By the way - 2 wines is quite low and yes they are those big glasses! eek! I have always got to target whilst having my cheeky pop though! Off for a hot water before bed - up early tomorrow!

Miss u too! Cx

Hi Chassy
How did your spa afternoon treat go the other day. I am saving lots of money by not drinking so I might treat myself to a few days away or a pamper day just before I go back to work maybe. Well done on another great loss Chas you will definitely be looking slinky on the beach at this rate. I have decided to avoid vodka for another couple of weeks as it nearly took me off track this week as it saps my willpower. Off to finish cleaning house. Catch ya later alligator. Sx

Week 3 Day 1 Green

B-chilli beans and 2x eggs scrambled
L-1x wm toast(1/2 HEB), 1/2 can spaghetti with cheese (1/2 HEB)
T-chicken, rice or SW chips and mushy pea curry

Week 3 day 2 red

B-cup of tea
L-3xbacon, tomatoes, 2xeggs, quorn sausage(1syn) ketchup(1syn)
T-home made cheese centred burgers (part HEA) with wm bap (HEB) and wedges (HEB) onions and relish. side salad

snacks-yoghurt (2syns) apple

Last edited:
Hi there - Watched a dvd last night and Big Daz was on the laptopso didn't log on here - sorry! I have not got onto minimins on my mobile yet but will make it happen soon. I am working away next week so will probably be using all my data on skype and catching up!

My pamper session was super but I kept thinking about what I was missing with the squidgies and all the things I had to do when I had finished. So funny how us Mums struggle to relax. As it happened, I went into the supermarket next door and got my yogs and pasta/rice packets on special and found a no fat greek yoghurt as we don't have Total 0% here. It turned out to be a full body massage and I swear I had no idea how tight my muscles were until after my massage - fantastic. I think it is probably a mixture between massage and weight loss but my back is so much better at the moment too - what about you?

My spelling looks dodgy on some of my posts doesn't it! As you know, I have a high standard of literacy therefore this must be long talon and wine related!! LOL!

Anyway ......grub....what have I had?

B: Always, fruit and yoghurt and a cup of tea with skim milk although on Sunday I had 4 quorn sausages, whole tin of tomatoes boiled with black pepper (reduced until no liquid) 3 slices lean bacon and 2 eggs.

L: Oven baked king prawns with my special spice sprinkles, spicy eggs and pepper, cucumber and tomato - hot water x 3 large mugs = reddish day
L: Mon & Tues: Veg soup 2 apples, 1 pear, yoghurt, strawberries (includes fruity snacks)

D: Beef casserole, loads of cabbage and carrots
D: Pasta, pork, light soft cheese, asparagus soup and spices - sprinkle of parmesan = greenish

Wine and more hot water than you can shake a stick at!

I know I keep saying it but hot water is a boon! you feel so fresh and hydrated and I think it helps flush out the badguys! Try it and let me know what you reckon!

I finish early on a Wednesday to collect Boo from School as there is not a place available at after school care. Depending on my flex, I would bring work home to do whilst Boo did his reading eggs' on the laptop but today, we came home, got changed and then collected Schmoo and Missy Moo before taking them all to the beach with their scooters and buggy and a good hours walk for Mummy! They scoffed their dinner and are snoozing away! I am looking forward to lighter nights to be able to get out after an early meal. Felix is like a teen now - I am really watching his diet as he loves his grub. I have to remind Jasper to keep eating his nosh - he is so light and athletic - you wouldn't believe how fast he is - sporty like Dad in his youth I think! OMG - How am I going to protect them from young women (or men?) when they start getting into all that teen stuff! Anyway, this place is so great for getting out - you can almost guarantee being able to have a walk.

Has Molly lost weight on the plan Sloane - she would love that when she gets back to school in September feeling groovy! Have you got all their uniforms and things? I keep thinking - gosh we had new uniforms every year but no I think Boo's stuff will be ok for next year too! We had it good eh!

I think you would benefit from some time away - why not ask Mum to go for a weekend in Wales - perhaps do the Orme and lose 1000 cals in no time! Or you could put it in your Oz fund and come and tan what is left of you with me...I will get you your own lounger of course! lol!

Anyway, I am sure I saw a rib tonight so am hoping my remaining fat moves around more and I think that will take exercise!

Tomorrow I have the following meals planned:

B: Usual
L: Usual - work lunch
D: Herby chicken in tomato sauce and rice

Snacks: Fruit and maybe cheese n crackers to up my HEB/As

oh and Chilled Beauty!

By the way, how has Ian reacted to your weight loss? Darren said 'no way' when I said what I had lost - ????? I think it is so obvious! I think he is amazed cos I seem to be eating all the time and big portions - you should have seen my prawns and eggs the other day! lol! Is Ian encouraging you? Not that it matters as when we put our minds to something, we dang well do it eh!

I am wearing baggy stuff at the moment (no choice - I have been looking for comfort and then now things are getting too big!) but then I will blow him away when we are on hols! Having said that he may notice before that I feel different hahahaha!:p

If we can carry on with our loss averages ( yours is 5lb per week and mine is 2.5lb) we can shift some serious poundage - I think 2lbs is achievable for me for the next 2/3 weeks from previous experience and I know you will smash 3/4lbs so let's do this! I think if you get into week 3 still losing - you are focused - it only takes doing something 15 times to make it a habit!

And hey, what is you favourite thing about losing weight at the moment? I like how my knickers aren't rolling down and my tops aren't riding up! and I like that the roll on the top of my jeans is getting smaller every day and my back is a complete bonus!!

Keep it up sis! We can so do this! I am aiming for another 3lbs by the end of August as a mini target as I love your milestone approach.

Love and miss you Cx

Hi Chas

Great post!
Molly lost 4 lbs in the first week and gained 1lb in the 2nd week even though she stuck at it 100% but I did change my scales so it could be that. To be honest I don't really want her losing any more weight as she is in the normal range and she is just like Jade, gets a little belly and then shoots up. I keep saying she can only do it as it is healthy eating and I don't want her 'dieting' she said she wanted to be as strict as me as she knows she will start gorging on crisps and sweets again if she stops.

Ian doesn't ask how I am getting on with SW, think he is not happy that he has lost his drinking buddy. Told him what I lost and he said 'well done' with about as much enthusiasm as someone tasked with watching paint dry. I'm sure Darren will 'feel' the difference lol

I really don't fancy the idea of hot water as a drink so I will stick to cold as at least I know my body is using calories warming it up. :eek:
My favourite thing(s) at the moment are:- loss of extra chin and my self confidence is coming back because she knows I will do it this time and then new start.

Week 3 day 3 green

B-morning bar (3syns)and coffee
L-1 x wm toast(1/2 HEB) and 1/2 tin beans
T-spag bol(HEB +2syns) with parmesan cheese (messed up thought could have 45g as HEA so extra 4 syns)

snacks-yoghurt,monster munch (5.5syns) 2ryvitas (1/2 HEB) with ex lite cheese(2syns) and tomato

gone over on syns today due to cheese mix up. However, I wont have had anywhere near 350ml of skimmed milk today as i only had 3 coffees, so hopefully not too bad.

luv and miss u too sxxx

p.s do you know that quorn sausages are now 1 syn each? Also some cheese allowances have increased slightly.

Back