I NEED YOU!

HI Chassy

Oh Dear! I had some ciders last night, a slice of naughty pizza, 5 chocolate fingers and a mini flake. I am slipping quite badly but will try to be better behaved from today. I blame the drink so i am aiming for a full week booze free.

As well as the above goodies I had:
week 8 day 6 green
B-nothing
L-salad and steak(6) with sweet onion sauce(3?) from subway
T-home made pizza (A+2xB's a

Hope you feel less bloated today Chas. It must have been a day for haircuts yesterday, I had mine cut into a short pixie style. Make sure you post a pic on FB of your new haircut
Sx

Hi chickadee -I will take a photo of my hair tomorrow when I have done it. I want to see yours too. Have you posted a photo on facebook. You have such a lovely face - I bet a short cut looks great on you!

I still feel a bit bloated and had put 2lubs on today when I weighed myself! eeeek! I have had a great day today though - walked down to the marina as the boys and Darren were kayaking with our new pals so I got some exercise. I am going to have a go next time:

B: Fruit & Yoghurt, Tea
L&D: Pasta, ham, passata, red onion, capsicum, chilli,garlic, salad, feta, cheese.
S:Hot water, Wine, eggs n sprinkles, 4 x choc fingers

We had friends round - it was lovely. They brought a profiterole cake and I didn't touch it - so good eh!

Great that you had a naughty night and probably enjoyed it and that you are now back to it. you have lost 24lbs - that is a shedload of weight and you can do the same over the next few weeks for sure! Let's get focussed again this week and get to it. - At least 2lubs each - I will if you will!:rolleyes:

You know that weight loss involves ups and downs in more ways than one but we have had weird weeks - you with stress and goodies and me with working away, goodies, eating out and not being able to plan so easily whilst being away from home. (although it was funny taking my massive bag of fruit on the plane!)

Lets continue our amazingness........slinksville we are on our way!

Loadsa love

Cx

Hi Chassy

Don't worry too much about your scales you know you are carrying fluid-planes do that to you and you will just have a bigger loss next week. I will try and get pic of hair on fb this week but you know what its like. Ian doesn't like my hair short and asked if i'd done it to lose extra weight, cheeky git! I am off to Zumba :banana dancer:again tomorrow night so that should help claw back some calories. By the way I have lost 23lb not 24 though by tomorrow it may be with a bit of luck.:p
today's food:

Week 8 day 7 Red
B+L bacon, 2xbread(B) spread with Marmite, tinned toms and 2 x poached eggs
T-Cantonese chicken(2.5) stir fry and jacket spud(B)

snacks:mini flake while I watch Downton Abbey

planned food for tomorrow:
Week 9 day 1 Green

B-yoghurt and 2x aldi bars(B)
L-pasta n sauce quiche
T-beef (B) n bean casserole with mash
snacks: fruit

I'll see you here for our weekly weigh in tomorrow. Have a nice night xx

Last edited:
Hi Sis - Well - it's a 1lub GAIN for me this week - terrible, terrible, terrible -I wasn't lamping the crisps and choccies so am not happy but I think my fruit intakes was low so am going to get back onto it this week and have a few more red days. I am gonna have a look at my best week yet and seek to replicate that too!

I am looking forward to seeing your loss this week.......(baited breath!)

Anyway, I have work to do tonight and am ordering a couple of cheap tablet pcs for the boys so will post tomorrow - keep it going chickadee!

Cx

Oh here is today's grub:

B: Banana n yoghurt
L: Beef casserole (thought i was curry in the freezer!) and rice
D: Chicken madras (my recipe (this actually was curry hahahaha!) and rice
S: Apple, hotties, chai latte (nice spicy tea) wine

Cx

Oh dear Chas... seems we both had a rubbish week as I STS this week....now breathe, lol. Not surprising really I had two nights of drinking and a few extra syns slipped in as well. Still I was good yesterday and today and I have vowed to have a alcohol free week. I still think you will be carrying fluid from your flight as your food didn't look that bad last week ......unless... you were slipping in a few extra vinos!? I think we both know when we have been naughty:break_diet:.
Anyway back on track for us both. I want to play a game (said in the style of Saw) can you lose 2 lbs by next week...game on.
amendments to today's food: no yoghurt with breakfast and snacks=mini flake (4syns)

Keep going, your new cossie awaits :mermaid:. Ooh forgot to say went Zumba again tonight, not a good look as I end up looking like a red balloon but I really enjoy it.

Great, motivational post and yes 2lubs is a goer! Let's do that!

My food looked ok eh! I guess I need to factor in that less weight means less calorie usage too! Darn that! Yes new cossie awaits and wanted to purchase this weekend but will wait til next week now! So bizarre though - my body feels waterlogged and podgy!

Hope you have your week planned and that your grub has a healthy focus - (must have brekkie eh!)

I am feeling a weird focus as Darren is really getting on my nerves at the moment I feel annoyed that he is eating so much junk, is impossible to speak to and true to form leaves all his mess for me to clean up (not happy!) Is it so hard to tidy up after yourself? - apparently so! I am focusing on ensuring I am healthy and fit so I can make some pretty vital decisions about my relationship over the next few months! Will chat elsewhere about this though!

I am sure that cleaning up after a lazy get is strongly aligned to body magic but it does not do it for me - I would rather have some positive activity!

Anyway - I am more than capable of making changes for my happiness so will ponder then pounce as they say! I explained this week that I will remove anything draining or toxic from my life in a heartbeat! Let's see if others can step up or step off!

Gosh - a negative post tonight in some respects! Anyway - let's get back to the plan!

Loadsa love....

Cx

Hi Chassy

I hear you sister. Think its been one of those weeks for putting our men back in line. As I told you Ian doesn't like my hair and proceeded to tell me so on more than one occasion, this included staring at me and when I asked why shaking his head and saying "hair". Sooo I let him have it with a few home truths about his appearance (perhaps a little excessively as it took me 5 minutes) lol. Today I got a shock when he said, and I quote "your hair looked nice this morning". I think they just need a reminder of how good they've got it sometimes ;). Have you ever considered not tidying up after him? You know what they say as long as you are still nagging them you must feel you have something left to fight for... its when you reach that point that you can't be bothered that its probably time to walk. I think there's less opportunity to experience positive activity with men when they get older if you know what I mean lol :eek:
Anyway lets inject some positivity into our lives sister with lots of clothes shopping and activities when we reach slinksville. You are so close, only 4lbs to victory. By the way what was your menu for today?

My grub

Week 9 day 2 green

B-cereal bar(part B)
L-egg, Batchelors curry rice
T-prawn(B) and noodle stir fry (2syns for oyster sauce)

snacks-I think I ate a pear?! and for later ..... a mini flake (4)

I'm working late tomorrow so may not get online so here is tomorrows planned food:
Week 9 day 3 red
B-bacon, eggs, tomatoes
L-cheese(A) and pickle (1?) butty (B), egg
T-Chinese steak (2syns) and wedges(B)
snacks: fruit and bag of crisps? (5.5 or 7.5)

Last edited:
LOL! Just re-read my post - ooooooh I was angry yesternight! Glad he has seen the error of his ways re: your hair - I bet it is fab!

Here is today's nosh then bed! Will post again tomorrow!

B: YOGHURT
L: Pasta, celery sauce, smidge of cheese, eggs and cabbage, orange, yoghurt
D: 4 Bean chilli and rice, cottage cheese (own recipe, canned mixed beans, garlic, chilli powder and passata)
S: Hotties, 1 cappuccino, cheese triangle, 2 eggs,

I thought I had posted my nosh after my post but it isn't here so yesterday was as follows:

B: Yoghurt & fruit
L: Veg curry and rice, yoghurt, strawberries
D: Pasta, celery sauce, cheese, corn, cabbage
S: Eggs n sprinkles, wine, hotties, cappuccino, apple.

Catch up tomorrow.

Cx

Just a quickie....what weight of spuds do u go off when having a healthy b on a red day.it appears that u can hav more for a jacket spud than if you hav new potatoes so what weight if you make wedges?i use the jp weight at the moment.

Week 9 day 4 green

Today i will be munching:

B-aldi bar(3)yoghurt

L-golden rice and sweetcorn

T-chips,beans,cheese(B)bacon(B)

Yum - Here is mine for today:

B: Fruit n yoghurt
L: Egg n sprinkles, rice and madras veg curry, yoghurt, orange
D: Chicken pasta bake, peas
S: Wine, hotties, apple, cappuccino

Hoping for a loss still... focused!

Cx

Hi chas what do u put in your chicken pasta bake?
snacks today-pear

i'm sure you can have a loss this week dont forget our 2lb challenge :-D

snacks last night:big flake(8.5), egg

week 9 day 5 green

B-Aldi bar(3), pear
L-Ryvitas(B) with cheese triangles(part A)
T-special spuds(1.5), garlic chicken skewers(B), peas and sweetcorn
Snacks: apple, monster munch (5.5) mini flake(4), egg

Last edited:
week 9 day 6 green

think i might have a bit of a day off-
B-poached eggs on toast(B) ketchup(1)
L-cone of chippy chips(????)
T-red curry (3) rice
snacks-monster munch, mini flake (4) and VODKA 2 and counting..... :whoopass: and no not 50 shades of anything but perhaps a little Dr Who and X factor

Hi there - How's it going.... my pasta bake was a quick make one - cooked pasta, chicken soup, corn, fried onions and some light tasty cheese on the top. delicious. Hope you enjoyed your cheeky voddies! I am going to try a few voddies next week instead of wine!

Here is the last few days nosh:

Sat:
B: Fruit n yoghurt
L: Pasta bake - leftovers
D:Beef madras, 10 mini popodums, cucumber, tomato, pepper, onion, 3tsp mango chutney, wine, fruit salad

Sun:

B: Magic pancakes, lemon, canderel
L: Prawns, steak,salad, feta, avocado, sweet chilli sauce
D: Cheese n crackers, 2 eggs n sprinkles, fruit salad
S: Hotties, wine, apple

Felt ok in my new togs today at the beach and hopefully the body magic and red day will help with my 2lubs

Hope you hit yours chickadee....we are getting there eh!

I am going back onto my soup lunches this week to get back to super loss city before my trip next week!

Blueberries are in season here now - so cheap - fab!

Check your email - I have sent some photos.

Keep going....Love ya loads mwah!
Cx

hello

week 9 day 7 green

today I missed breakfast and lunch
T-sw chips with BBQ sauce, homemade pizza (A+2xB's)
snacks:monster munch

I am expecting a good loss this week....watch this space

2lbs off for me this week. How have you got on chassyroo?

Hi there, well done you star.....what is this not having bday or lunch shenanigans? Crazy! one off for me back to 11 stone. Back on my soupy lunch tomorrow though so should do 2lbs before my trip. Short post tonight as on my phone. Did you get my email? Cx

Back