I NEED YOU!

You have more nights out than anyone I know! LOL! Hope you do not have a hangover! I am still off work - luckily, my curly girly is very good company even though she is itchy. She is just having a little nap so I thought I would catch up on here before she wakes.

I have just boiled a pack of eggs for my saviour snacks and have pulled chicken out of the freezer for tea. I have bought a gourmet garden morroccan herb tube to make a chicken dish up to have with rice. I think you have them over there in the chiller near the fruit and veg at Asda. I also got the chilli, mediterranean herbs and coriander for my vegetable curry mix. They may well have oli in them but they make things so delicious and the children gobble everything I make with them up.

I missed last night's post as Daz had the laptop all night! - one finger typing hahaha!

Here is yesterday's nosh and today'
s too as I probably won't get chance to post.

B: Yoghurt, strawberries, cuppa tea
L: Huge salad - nasi goreng noodles without the oil flavour, cottage cheese, snow peas, tomato, cucumber, mixed leaves, jalapenos, red onions - lush! I was so full!
D: Beef casserole - homemade and one small slice of dark rye bread
S: Wine with strawberry and lychee infusion, 2 eggs n sprinks, small tast of apple and custard cake that the others had for dessert

Today

B: Strawberries and vanilla yoghurt
L: Chicken, slice of cheese, kiwi
D: Morrocan chicken, rice
S: Vodka, tonic, maybe eggs n sprinks, maybe cheese n crackers, hotties, cappuccino

I am going to pick up a bottle of smirnoff on my way back from the school run later as Wine is to heavy at the moment. The weather is beautiful today about 26 degrees so should finally get the last of the holiday washing done. The washing machine cannot keep up with how quickly the clothes dry outside! We are looking at temperatures of about 29 for the weekend. We are taking the children to Yanchep National Park with our friends to see the Koala colony and have a nice bushwalk! We are also finally buying a BBQ at the weekend so will probably spend Sunday evening in the garden burning food!

Are you off work at the moment? - Is it half tern there? I can't remember! Felix finished school on 19th December so this seems like a short term. They then go back on 1st February as it is the main summer holidays. Jasper will go to Kindy at the school for 2.5 days then! Growing so fast!

How is Molly getting on now?

Anyway off to the pharmacy now for calamine lotion. Post again tomorrow.......leave those crisps and crunchies alone!

Cx

Hellooo sisterrrr

luckily no hangover today but I did have a bit of a guilty feeling for ooohh 5 minutes lol. Hope princess is feeling less itchy now. I will have a look at the Asda flavourings you mention and see how many syns they are. Hope you enjoyed your vodka.

Week 12 day 4 green
B-aldi bar(3) yoghurt, 2 Ryvita (part B) and cheese(part A)
L-subway salad with steak and cheese(part B+part A)
T-sweet chilli chicken (B+1/2) veg and rice

Your post eh! I like it...no naughty snacks - hope you went to bed straight after the post to save yourself from the trans fats! Bit of a short post though chickadee, you didn't tell me how everyone is doing....maybe Skype tomorrow?

BBQ shopping tomorrow - quite excited really! How weird! Frazzletime! LOL!

Lulah and I went to the mall today - I got a couple of little a-line vest nighties to wear as sun dresses in the garden, they have very thin straps so I can just extend them and tan my shoulders only $10 each.

Darren invited me to his work's Christmas party tonight. Of course, I am going it is on the 8th December. This gives me a whole new perspective to make sure I am at target - 8 weeks - so do-able!

It is cocktail dress - fancy - I will be having a new frock and shoes for sure hahaha!

I was reading some of the sw in Australia posts on facebook yesterday there was a great baked bean lasagne recipe I will be trying and hot pepperdew piquant peppers are free food and are available here in Woolworths so I got some today and am going to fill them with quark which I have found stocked in Coles...so weird, it was nearly $5 the other day and I got it for $1 when I popped in today - fab! It has got 5 days date on it too! very odd!

I saw a great zucchini (courgette)recipe on tv tonight which I am going to adapt to sw principles - I will let you know how it goes if you like them.

The voddies have been going down well so I am hoping the reduction in syns will show on the scales - having said that - the dodgy week is here again to play havoc with the weigh in!

Let's keep going Sloane - I am so pleased you are with me on this and I think I will soon be at the point where I feel comfortable in anything I wear! Great! Think of Christmas and your goal and keep up with the great breakfasts - brilliant!

Cx

OOOH! A late one tonight - just finished tidying and stuff after half a day at IKEA getting a desk and some breakfast bar stools. Darren has just gone to bed after assembling everything - well done DAZ! I have just finished some interior design shenanigans and putting more stuff in the bin....I am getting so ruthless - you would be so proud of clutterless C!

Anyway - today's nosh!
B: Bacon, Eggs and tomatoes, yoghurt, cuppa tea, hotty, cappuccino
L: EEK! Big mac, salad, diet coke
D:Meatballs, pasta, cranberry sauce, gradsas made with skimmed milk.(Love IKEA!)
S: Water, V&T's, hotties

Love ya Cx

Oh Dear!

I have had the mother of all slips. stayed on track with the food but have drank too much and binged on crisps and sweets....anyhows this has resulted in my first gain in 3 months. This week I have gained 1 lb :break_diet:
Can't really tell you off for the Big Mac now can I Chas !?
Kids are off this weeks Chas. I waited for you to call me on Skype as you were chatting to mum when I logged in but I guess you were busy. Mum has probably told you that Molly has her op on Friday. Me n Ian have split and I have moved into Zak's room . Ian is looking for somewhere else it seems so hopefully Zak can have his room back soon.

Anyway I am back on track today and no more alcohol for a week (sense of Deja Vu here).

I will list yesterdays food anyway
Week 12 day 7 red
B-cheese(A) on toast(b)
L-gammon and pineapple
T-chicken, bacon, cheese triangle (1) stir fry veg and wedges(B) with syn free BBQ sauce

snacks-lets not go there shall we.....needless to say I was a pig and a drunken one at that.

and a new dawn rose over the land and all was well with Sloane's diet once more........

Today- Week 13 (lucky for me) Day 1 Red
B-bacon, egg, toms, quorn sausage(1)
L-??
T-steak, new spuds, brocolli and au poivre sauce-yum!
snacks-?? 5 syns max

Hope you are all well, love you lots and miss you young bean sxx

Hi honeybunch - I hope you are well despite the unrest in your house - up and down relationships are eh! These blokes - they drive you nuts. Darren is being quite good at the moment as I am having a brutal honesty phase and he seems to be responding to it. I also think my new slinky sundresses are helping hahahaha!

In terms of your crazy binge snacking and drinking sessions........well I think you can be afforded a little misdemeanor under the circumstances chickadee! Have you had your hippo time now (wallowing) because if you have then it is time to move on and realise your potential as the top slinkster of all time! Great nosh listed - I bought some quorn sausages this week to - I am thinking of currying them!!!! weird eh!

To be honest, we must have had a bit of a week collectively as I had a few timtams (like penguins but in a big packet without individual wrapping so you have to eat more!) I also had quite a number of jelly sweets! I maintained this week and I think that was down to switching to vodka, my girly week, being off work with my gorgeous curly girly and the exercise at the weekend.

I am positive about the rest of the week though - I was back in work today and went on a training course - weird being a participant! I made a good choice for lunch - steak sandwich but left the bread (all of it) asked for a new salad with no dressing and only ate a few of the sweet potato chips. I had my usual for breakfast and homemade chicken curry and rice with cottage cheese for dinner - lush!

Snacks have been fruit kebab, small coconut slice thing, 1 biscuit, voddies and hotties and a large skinny cappuccino on the way into Perth CBD. I walked from the station which was beautiful this morning - warm, sunny and breezy. The skyscraper shade you from the sun and the buzz is amazing as everyone is moving to work. I love this City!

We have spent all evening cleaning like maniacs as it is the latest rent inspection tomorrow so I am worn out and Darren is already in bed. Off to bed now - keep on the right track Sloane - you can do this and remember that nothing tastes as good as slim feels! Another push and 2lbs under our belts again this week...gogogogo!

Cx

Hi Chassy

Things are not going to plan at all. Think my head is in the wrong place at the moment as I am worried about molly, money and the separation and can't seem to relax without having a drink as my chest feels so tight. On top of this I had a filling on Friday and it keeps playing up so going back to the dentist tomorrow and hopefully he will give me antibiotics as the last thing I need is the pain worsening on Friday especially as moll might end up staying overnight. I had to take Molly to the hospital yesterday and we didn't get back until late as we hit the teatime traffic leaving Manchester and then she begged me to get a Chinese for tea as she was "starving" lol. I know I could have made a healthy choice but I didn't and then I washed the Crispy chicken with sweet chilli sauce and fried rice down with some ciders and had crisps and bonbons as dessert. Today I have given in to the vodka demon again. I think I need a bit more time wallowing. I have decided to enjoy a few drinks and get properly back on track on Sunday. I have bought the new SW magazine and have seen a few tasty recipes so next week I'm going to try a few and their suggestions for lunches look good. Have you made your Quorn sausage curry yet? All my planned meals seem to have got messed up this week and i can't even plan for Friday as I might not be home arggghhh!

Keep going Chas, you are so close and you really inspire me.

Week 13 day 2
B-toast(B) and marmalade(2)
L-cheese and brocolli pasta n sauce with 2x cheese triangles(part A)
T-chinese takeaway(no idea!)

snacks-ciders(20ish), crisps(7) bonbons(10?) dairy milk chocolate (8 pieces???)

Week 13 day 3 green
B+L-scrambled egg and beans
T-beef(B)n bean casserole (1syn) with Mr mash
Snacks-vodka(???), 4 bonbons(4 syns?), crisps(7), 1x benefit bars(1/2B)

I've decided I'm going to share the rest of the bonbons with the kids and keep off the crisps :)

keep posting chassyroo i will be back on Saturday to check on your progress. luv to u all xxxxx

OMG Sloane,

You need to get back on here and back on track before you compromise your weight loss. If anything, the challenges you are facing will be so much easier with a fit and healthy body and so much better for Molly with a healthy, fresh diet. I cannot make you stick with this Sloane but I do know that it is the best thing for you. I also know that you have demonstrated a new exuberance since losing nearly two stones in weight. Please get back on board and regain your focus. I need you to keep my focus and you need you to reach target by Christmas and slink up the world! Where your man is concerned, if you want him or not, it is easier to have options when you feel great about yourself eh! so back on board Sloane, review your early posts - whack up the stir fries, stick with vodka and lose those horrible sweets and crisps. Forget the takeaways and dance the night away!

On a positive note, I am overwhelmed to have got into the 10s this week and am just 2lbs off target although I am probably going to reduce my target to 10st 8lb I think, I will see how I feel at target. I have swapped my drinkies from wine to vodka which I think has helped and I seem to have so much more energy now so I am more active .

I am back on my soup lunches at work, lots of fruit and at the weekend I had salads and steak, egg and cheese. I made my carbonara which was lush too. Today I have had the following:

B: Mango, blueberries, strawberries, yoghurt
L: Ripe tomato and basil soup, strawberries and blueberries, yoghurt
D: Mediterranean chicken ( passata, chicken, gourmet garden ed seasoning, capsicum, onion) & boiled rice
S: Cappuccino, hotties, wine (for a change) apple, pear, banana

I really want you to come back to focusville Sloane! Mum said that you opted not to have a takeaway the other night which is brilliant so if you can do that, you can make this work. I am going to challenge you to 3lb this week and I reckon you can do it......do you!

Love you lots - get back to posting daily and I will do the same as we really need to think about our food choices and posting our nosh makes us do that doesn't it?

Check in tomorrow.

Cx

Hellooo stranger

Well done on a great loss superslinkster.:party0049:
I have been on Minimins I just haven't posted as there didn't seem much point with the terrible job I was doing sticking to it. Feel a bit better now Molly's op is over and me and Ian are giving things another go. I was given some antibiotics off the dentist but don't think they are having much effect and will need to return for an x-ray. I'm also going to have to arrange blood tests for the rest of us as Molly's surgeon seemed certain that she has got it. Not sure how this diet will work if I have it, but that's a discussion for another day. Hows Baby is she felling better now?

week 14 day 1 green

B-yoghurt
L-rice and chicken(B) with fajita spice(2)
T-spag bol(B) and cheese(A)
s-apple, vodka(4)last one but had to finish the bottle :D

Feel very positive today after my weigh in as I had STS so only last weeks 1lb gain to recover. However, I am one of the few women I know who lose weight before the decorators come so I may not have a loss next week....we'll see. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't hit my November target but better late than never and I could get a 3lb loss this week and then I will only be a few days late. :eek:
See you here tomorrow
sx

Hooray, my slinkster partner is back with gusto! An STS is a great result considering everything on your plate at the moment! 3lb is so achievable and your last nosh post was fabulous - good food another few days like that and your 1lb gain will be a very distant memory for sure! Forget your November target and focus on where you are going chickadee. Slimming World is so healthy and probably good if Coeliacs is confirmed as fresh food will be great for you all and there are so many gluten free options out there now. We have gluten free rice pasta here.

Our Curly Girly is great now although she still has some of her rash. She has an orange tutu, leggings and a witchypoo hat for tomorrow. The boys are dressing up as devils. This will be the first Halloweén that we don't trick or treat with Molly, Zak, Rosie and Ian and I hope you will not be partaking in your usual pizza Halloweén tea! The boys will miss their trick or treating guys but perhaps next year we will be introducing you to the Aussie Halloweén agenda!:sign0151::sign0151:

Anyway, thanks for getting back to our plan -I am so glad you are on board - you keep me going and these last few pounds are as hard as the first few eh?!

Love you all - I really want you to be happy so if I can do anything for you, let me know - our door is always open - literally!

Cx

EEk! Forgot my grub....
B: Strawberries and yoghurt, cuppa tea
L: Leftover med chicken and rice, yoghurt, strawberries and blueberries
D: Beefy mince (passata, onion, mince, herbs) cauliflower, carrots broccolli (I didn't fancy the potatoes - but everyone else had them)
S: Hotties, 1 coffee, 2 mint choc biscuits (work celebratory morning tea), banana,pear....oh and soem wine - didn't feel in a voddie mood this evening.

My healthy B's are low so just thinking about indulging in my cheese n crackers too! Yum!

Cx

Hi

Quick post tonight as I am knackered after working late and then having to walk the dog as Ian's back is bad. The doctor reckons he has Sciatica so a little research will be in order this weekend.
We won't be having the usual Halloween pizza as I have just put a stew in the oven ready for tomorrow :superwoman: aren't I efficient! Make sure you post some pics of the kids in their costumes as I will be missing out on seeing them.

Today's culinary delights:

Week 14 day 2 green

B-yoghurt and egg
L-Homemade carrot and coriander soup, 2x Ryvitas (part B) with 2x cheese triangles (part A)
T-Cantonese chicken (4 syns and B +part B) with mushrooms and rice

snacks-apple

Think I will pick up some strawberries tomorrow for dessert as your posts are making me crave them.

luv and hugs to you all
Sx

Hi there,

Hope you are enjoying your Halloweén! I had two very cute little Devils and a beautiful Pumpkin witchypoo tonight! The neighbours said they were the best dressed children all night!:talk017:

I will post photos on Facebook probably tomorrow when I have downloaded them. They made monster cakes with banana muffins, icing and decorations and they got a big bag of goodies from trick or treating and we only went to about 6 houses as they are so big and far apart! I was given a little cherry ripe (nice choc and cherry choc bar) which was nice - not had it yet!

Here is today's nosh

B: Usual and cuppa tea
L: Leftover beefy mince and carrots, diet coke, yoghurt, strawberries, melon, kiwi
D: Big Mac and Salad, diet coke
S: small monster cake, Hotties, pear

Your last nosh list looks great and strawberries will be a great addition - remember to eat from the rainbow to get your vitamins!

Post again tomorrow - I am in the city tomorrow so it will be an early start... I love the city and will get a nice walk in the sunshine with a skinny cappuccino before my course starts!:cool:

Love you all too. Say Hi and give a big huggle to Mum too.

Cx

Hi Chassy

Sorry another quick post as late home from work again! McDonalds sister! how many syns is a big mac?
week 14 day 3 red
B-bacon butty(B)
L-yoghurt, grapes,egg
T-stew(2 syns for ale I put in), cabbage and wedges(B) might add some beetroot
s-3x ciders(15?)

Hi Sis,

OMG You are going to have the best loss this week - fabtastic - Re: my McDonalds - well errrrmmmm Let's just say I looked holistically at my grub for the day - LOL! Oddly enough, I still seem to be losing weight and I think I have the flattest tummy I have had in ages. Just need to lose my c section overhang haha!

Here is today's grub:

B: Melon, mango and yoghurt, cuppa tea
L: Italian minestrone, diet coke
D: Sweet n Sour lite chicken & with peppers and onions and rice

S: coffee x 2, hotties, tiny cupcake, blueberries, small cheetos (wotsits), orange, apple

Not the best day foodwise but I have to say that by the time I got home, I had run about so much I was shaking with hunger - you know that funny feeling you get when your body is buzzing and a bit weak. I was right again after Dinner though.

Just enjoying a kettle of hotties and a V n T now and watching a DVD with hubby.

Another busy day tomorrow then weekend (which is actually even busier!)

Gonna do the BBQ thing this weekend and have a red wine and garlic beef joint to do on Daz's new rotisserie thing! should be tasty!

Any way love to all. = Keep up the marvellous healthy eating - brilliant!

Cx

Thanks Chassy. Garlic beef joint, gosh your posh.

Week 14 day 4 green

B-toast (B)and marmalade(2)
L-egg, yoghurt, cereal bar
T-pork(B), noodle garlic and ginger stir fry (2 for oyster sauce and sherry)
s-egg, apple

Week 14 day5 green

B-scrambled eggs,beans hp sauce(1)

L-apple,cereal bar(part b)

T-quorn burger(1)bap(b)cheese(part a)tomato,sw chips and ketchup(1)beans

S-vodka,monster munch (5.5?)and 1 chocolate(2),apple

Scales looking good this morning :-D i am having another green day today as cold days make me want to comfort eat and it is very cold brrrr.

Todays planned nosh

Week 14 day 6

b-quorn sausages(2)egg,tomatoes,mushrooms and hp sauce(1)

L-cheese(a) on toast(b)

T-mr mash pizza with ham(part b) and pineapple.yum!

S-fruit

Oh wow!!!!!!!! Your menu is so textbook eh! Well done - your scales should absolutely be looking good after this. So proud chickadeedles!:D

Looking like a maintain for me this week but you never know! Here is mine for today as am off to bed....soooo...tired! A long day!

B: Bacon, Egg, small blob of brown sauce, cuppa tea
L: Chicken & parmesan low fat meatballs, extra trim burger, slice of cheese, bbq'd tomato and onions, spoon of gherkin relish (so lush), diet coke
D:Steak, salad, feta, egg, cheese n chive pasta.
S: 4 mint choc biscuits, hotties, wine, few of everybody else's crispies

Just about to go to bed and have not had any fruit - OMG! Will have to up my intake tomorrow!

Probably another BBQ day tomorrow - I am going to do tandoori chicken for lunch and Darren is doing a rotisserie beef (with red wine and garlic) joint for Dinner.

Then it will be work again and back to my usual routine.

Hoping for some body magic tonight ;) and a runabout on the beach tomorrow morning to expend some energy too!

Take great care.

Love you

Cx

Hi Chassy just noticed......have u shrunk your details show you as 5ft 6???

Hi there - yes I shrank when I was having the children and haven't yet regained my 5 7 stature! My BMI would be bob on if I was taller!

You haven't posted your nosh today...hope things haven't gone awry!:)

Here is mine:

B: Bacon, Quorn Sausages, cuppa tea
L: Prawn curry and rice, diet coke
D:Eggs, prawns & chilli sauce, cheese n crackers

S: Vodka and tonics, slice of cheesecake ( we went to a birthday party!!!!), choccies (oh dear!), 2 x cappuccinos, hotties, hotties and more hotties.

I have cleaned the whole house for body magic!

This weekend has gone so quickly - back to work tomorrow

Don't stop posting!

Cx

Back