I NEED YOU!

Hi there - Hope Molly is ok - our little sweetypie! She is so funny and always falling down those stairs - perhaps she should watch where she is dang well going lol!

Another 2lb off is great Sloane! Well done! Good grub - the odd bit of oil is great though as we need to keep our skin and hair healthy too!

I am feeling so much better today - just a snotty snoot left now!

Good news - I weighed in again and my loss has stayed put so I am feeling quite positive about hitting my new target this week or next but definitely by Christmas Eve which was my target date. Do you have 12lb to lose to get your Christmas target now or less as I am not sure if you have updated your weight with your 2lb loss. Either way, you can definitely do that with focus and eliminating the naughty snacks. Jusdt imagine - 13stone on xmas day - slinky body in slinky christmas jimjams and maybe a bit of leeway for some extra stuffing and a few celebratory chocolates!

Here is today's nosh:

B: Banana, yogurt, tea
L: Strawberries, tomato and basil soup, yoghurt
D: sweet and sour chicken (lite) with capsicum, boiled rice
S: Small pkt salt n vinegar, 2 oranges, cappuccino, hotties, hotties, hotties, malibu and diet coke

I have made a beef madras for dinner tomorrow night and will make some boiled rice to eat it with. It will be so tasty after being cooked for 8 hours in the slow cooker and then left for 2 days in the fridge to develop - yum yum - is your mouth watering yet?!

My curry recipe is - lean steak, capsicum, onion (lots of these), curry powder, passata, veg stock powder. No oil at all as it is not needed to cook the meat and vegetables.

Have you got a slow cooker yet, the weather over there would really lend itself to some slow cooked dishes and they are great for busy working mums too! Just lob some stuff in in the morning and off you go!

I do a nice herby chicken dish too.

Your soup sounds really nice - I will make some this week after my farmer's market visit - carrot and coriander I think but I will need a new hand mixer.

Anyway - the X factor final is on now so am off to see who will win.

Love to all and a big comfort cuddle for Moll.

Cx

Hello

Glad you are on the mend, colds are the worst and mixed with upset tummies does not make a good combo. The good news is you haven't passed it on to me :D
Re Xmas target: yes need to lose 12lbs. I was showing as a 3lb loss yesterday but it flicked about a bit so thought I would just count it as 2 to be sure. It will be counted eventually anyway. My plan this week is to lose 3lbs but i will have to avoid the weekend drink, but I will see how the week goes.
Re slow cooker: I have discovered that my oven has a slow cooker setting and a delay timer-go figure I've only had it 4+ years lol. Problem is the stuff needs to be hot when it goes in so don't know how a delay would work doh!
Your curry sounds lush and I am now craving it so it will be on next weeks menu.

add to last nights snacks-flake(7), pear and egg

Week 17 day 2 Green

B-yoghurt, egg and banana
L-mug shot-chicken and sweetcorn (I think this is free on green???)
T-Sweet n sour pork (B+ 2.5 syns for a 5th of a Smartprice jar? added rice vinegar, pasatta, peppers, onions, sweetener, chilli, garlic and ginger to pep it up a bit and make it go further) with rice
S-Aldi cereal bar (1/2B)

I wont be posting tomorrow as I wont be back from pics until late, so here is my planned menu:
Week 17 day 3 -Red

B-egg, yoghurt, fruit
L-Home made soup and Ryvitas (B) with cheese triangles (part A)
T-mixed grill (chicken instead of sausages) with BBQ sauce (few syns) OR chicken bacon cheese BBQ sauce (few syns) and JP(B) OR Steak and JP(B) with mustard and ketchup (few syns) MEAT!!!!!!
S-TBA

Have a good day sxx

Hi there and huge congratulations on some great nosh lists! I reckon you were so modest going for 2lb loss instead of 2.5 or 3lb!

I bet you think that I am so caring not to have popped round and shared my germs with you lol! Really it was nothing...as long as you are ok!

I am loving your fruit, yoghurt and egg combo for breakfast - filling and delicious! Keep it going sis!

Lots of people at work are doing the Dukan diet - loads of protein but no carbohydrates and only salad with the protein every other day. The result? Yes weight loss (some) but also bad breath and neither them nor their partners can stick to it long term. They seem quite miserable sat their at lunch with a chunk of meat and an egg - weird is what I say! How can anyone expect to live like that long term - it is impossible!

This is why I love slimming world - it is the best. I know that I tweek things a bit but I really do focus on low fat and sugar (your best weight losses) and eliminating bad white bread and including high fibre and calcium. Love it! And above all...never going hungry!:drool:

I was thinking today that I have not been this slim since before going to the Maldives after my first foray into sw and I hit 10st 12lb.

Before that was when we lived in Kendal and I was 10st 3lb when I got back from Ibiza (my first solo holiday! - a lot of boogying, starring in the hotel production of Cabaret and a walk through the sand across the bay every day - body magic in overdrive!

I had some interesting thoughts today... I no longer have a belly that sits on my thighs....things do not jiggle as I walk. I do not have back fat...I can see my chin bone and today at Kindy parents information session, my bum hurt on the small chairs through lack of padding, I am now in my first pair of size 10 jeggings ever :character00100:and ......even my bits seem slim lol! This is all good as temperatures hit 35 today and whatever I can do to reduce the sweat and chaff factor is all good!:eek:

Here is my nosh for today:

B: Yoghurt, tinned pears (need to get to the farmers market!)
L: Orange, ripe tomato and basil soup, caramel tart yogurt, diet coke
D: My gooooorrrrrrgeeeooouusss curry, boiled rice
S:Wine, apple, cappuccino, hotties, hotties, hotties, cheese n crackers

Tomorrow I am not sure what I will be having but I think pork mince and herbs and rice will be involved - yeah! I am thinking of how to maintain after I get my last 1lb off so any tips will be very welcome. I will probably up my cheese allowance a smidge and maybe an extra cracker or two. What do you think?

I have got a pedometer from work so I am going to set that up tomorrow as I want to get to 10k steps per day - yes! Toned and honed will definitely be the order of the day then. I bet I am already doing 15k lol!

Anyway, hope the cinema was great and that you stuck to the plan and I look forward to a apost tomorrow.

Love ya loads

Cx

Hello sister

yes you may notice that this is an earlier than expected post. This is because my day did not go to plan as Caron is poorly so we didn't go the pics which means I didn't get my meat feast.:cry:
so here is today's revised menu.

B-yoghurt, 1/2 apple, egg, pear
L-home made carrot and coriander soup with 3 Ryvita and cheese triangles (B and part A)
T-Bacon, egg and tomatoes with HP(1)
S-ham and wholegrain mustard(1/2 syns) bap (B). nipped to see mum so had a can of Pils lager (5?) Aldi bar (3syns)

I have no idea how you can maintain I have never lost all my weight from being on SW and the old diet I used to do well I guess I just adapted to the low fat low sugar way of eating so never gave it any thought. Don't they say just to increase your healthy B's until you stop losing?? I am sure you will find a way to keep all your new skinny bits :p. You could consider some of those new padded knickers you can get to give you a JLo arse they could help with the nursery chair problem lol

love and hugs to you all and I will type tomorrow sxxx

Loved your post - great top tips! Great menu too - shame you missed the cinema but there is always next week for the meat feast!

Here is mine for today then I am going to bed early as ended up with a non sleeping, wriggling squidgy in our bed last night so Mummy couldn't sleep!

B: Strawberries, yoghurt
L: Eggs n sprinkles, cheese triangles, strawberries, yoghurt, diet coke
D: Moroccan pork with corn and boiled rice
S: Apple, hotties, cappuccino, malibu and diet coke

I am feeling quite hacked off tonight as Darren as been at home as he has finished where he was working (too many arguments and not listening probably) and hasn't done anything (this includes not taking the car to the garage even though bit was apparently overheating all day! Not putting petrol in the car so it nearly ran out when I took it to the garage! Not making dinner, leaving his dirty pots everywhere, not emptying the dishwasher or hanging out the clothes in the washing machine, not picking up his beers until after we got home with the children so I had to make tea whilst he went back out, not helping with tea or setting the table, not even getting out of the car to help get the children out of nursery!) All of this made us late after I had finished work early to spend time with the children and get them sorted in time for a good bedtime! Absolutely nothing except of course.....wait for it........putting a coat of fibre glass on part of his boat. I am livid - selfish, lazy, selfish, lazy, inconsiderate, lazy, p*** taking piece of c**p!

Oddly enough though, I don't want chocolate or goodies. Weird eh! I must be over the comfort eating vibe!

Anyway - I need to sleep this mood off! Keep up your fab grub lists and go go go for your 3lb loss this week. I know you will do 4lb at this rate!

Love you lots

Cx

Hi Chassy

Oh dear! sounds like a good sleep will be a relief after the day you have had. I hope he is being a good hubby today and helping out more. Don't keep doing stuff for him or he will let you and sometimes a good nag is all it takes with a raised eyebrow :rolleyes:.

Glad you have not craved the baddies. I always seem to resort to comfort eating when things are a bit S@*T.

week 17 day 4- Green

B-yoghurt, egg, apple
L-banana bap (B)
T-Home made veg and cheese pasta-I have become a kitchen goddess-see recipe below
S-cider (6), Aldi bar (3), pear

serves 5-6-preheat oven to gas mark 6 (approx 2 healthy extras per person)
cook enough pasta for peeps
stir fry: halved mushrooms, 1 yellow pepper thinly sliced, 1 onion thinly sliced
once nearly cooked add: 2 cubes frozen garlic, 1 cube frozen chilli, 1 tin toms, 3/4 small tin of sweetcorn, 2x defrosted packs of individual veg (I used carrot, broccoli and cauliflower one),1 small carton pasatta, 1 x tbsp tomato puree, 1 x tbsp oregano, 1 x tbsp sweetener, 1 x veg stock pot, salt and ground black pepper. simmer for 5 mins then add 141 grams low fat mature cheddar cheese and stir until melted.

In the bottom of an oven proof dish big enough to hold all ingredients scatter 5 babybel cheeses which have been cut into quarters. mix pasta into veg/sauce mix and pour over, grate 141 grams low fat cheddar over top-cook for approx 15-20mins until cheese has melted and started to colour on the top

Let me know what you think :)

catch ya later alligator xx

Yum Sis!

That sounds delicious apart from the mushrooms - bllluuurrrk! What a weird recipe (3/4 of a small tin of corn?) or was that just you using up leftovers!? Another good day on the grub front for you and the banana bap sounds great! How many days do you have until you break up for the Christmas holidays - I bet you get a great loss this week but those few days before chrimbo when you are running round like a nutcase will shave a few off to eh!?

School finishes here on the 18th December and then they are off till the 4th Feb. I have only been granted 4 weeks of purchased leave so I will go back in for 2 weeks in January and then be off for the last 2 weeks while Mum is here. It is coming around so quickly but I still don't know what we are doing for Christmas Lunch! Probably stay at home if Darren isn't working again by then. He has picked up a bit of work for next week so we will see how it goes.

He has been just as lazy today but I went mad and really said my piece again when I got home from work and the farmer's market (I went after work!) so he made sweet n sour chicken. I can't understand men they are so selfish and lazy. I think I might have a day off and lounge about doing naff all! (I couldn't do it though lol!)

The farmer market was great - I got some lovely lean pork mince, steaks, low fat chevups ?(skinless, gluten free sausages) a pork roast to try out the rotisserie on the bbq on Sunday) sweet potato(49c), massive cabbage (69c) salad, apples, mandarins, grapes (they are back in the shops here!) strawberries, capsicum, onions, chicken, curry powder, pears, melon, watermelon, passata, pasta, feta, tinned tomato lemon (freeze whole and grate the whole thing on meals - gorgeous!)I also got some honey an soy chicken kebabs for a bbq lunch tomorrow. That's meals sorted for the next fortnight. I am going to make some chicken stuffed with sun ripened tomatoes, herbs and feta as a special treat wow! I also got some big potatoes and am going to make sw egg n chips on Monday with some synned up brown sauce!:drool:

Here is my nosh for today:

B: Yoghurt and banana then another banana, cuppa tea
L: Morrocan pork and rice leftovers, yoghurt, coke zero
D: Sweet n sour chicken, boiled rice, watermelon
S: Apple, vodka and tonics, hotties, hotties, hotties, hotties, cappuccino

The boys are watching Harry Potter. I am loving realxing tonight - I am soooo glad it is the weekend - being poorly and getting very blooming cross indeed has taken it out of me this week. I am going to have a lie in tomorrow! I will achieve this through determination and sheer unwillingness to get up before Darren ;)

I am really looking forward to Monday's post from you as you are going to have a winner of a week for sure! Slimmy slimmy slimster ladedadeda!

You will definitely lose unless you haven't told me something - Hope I maintain or lose!

Love to everyone - I'll be on Skype tomorrow night from 7pm ish.

Mwah!

Cx

good evening/morning sister

Well today has been stress city. I have to deliver some training on Monday and it is a mixed bag of attendees so I need to change some bits to suit the audience and condense it to 4 hours instead of 5. Problem is that despite setting aside time on my calendar this week (three times) the review hasn't happened due to other stuff cropping up and so guess what I will be doing this weekend? Yep rewriting the training and what is annoying is that I had finally re-motivated myself to work on my dissertation....arggghhhhh! Anyway onwards and upwards. I am having a drink tonight :D

Week 17 day 5 green
B-bacon bap and HP sauce(B + 6syns)
L-banana, yoghurt
T-beef (B) and bean casserole with mash
S-vodka (not counting...such a rebel)

Think I will have a look out for some type of bargain food market around here as I am well jell of your bounty lol x.
Hope D gets a new job soon and/or treats you like the princess you are. I think a foot massage and a night out is in order.
Love and hugs xxx

Good nosh - in more ways than one!;)

There is nothing worse than bringing work home on a deadline - other than not getting to do it and then being really really really stressed! lol!

I have had a funny day today - so up and down - I think this pill is putting me in a terrible mood! The Dr said my PMS could get worse in the 1st 3 months - I hope this is the ceiling! I was so glad to get the children in bed after a walk to the beach this morning anf then I relaxed on the lounger for an hour reading the paper so that put me in a better frame of mind. TW*TFACE doesn't help keep messing with that boat when there is so much to do! Never mind. He will only realise what a princess I am when I am well n truly down the road!

My menu has been ok-ish today - see what you think!

B: Mango and yoghurt, cuppa tea
L: chevup sausage, chicken kebab with soy and honey, salad, feta, lebanese bread (wholemeal)
D: SW Cheese scones - a bit of cheese n onion pie that I had made for the others, beans
S: Strawberries, grapes, banana, few crispies, malibu and diet coke and wine, hotties.

Anyway - I am glad you are enjoying a few voddies on your Friday night - go for it! Just go easy on the crisps and fatty snacks.

Catch ya later

Cx

Hi Chassyroo

Glad you are taking time to chill at the weekend and loving your FB photo posted today. Your grub looks scrumdidiliumptious! Men! what can I say, mine is playing up today, again, as usual, git, etc etc I hate it when he tells me to F off as I think it is so disrespectful.
Back to the food....The problem with when I drink is that I think stuff it! and end up eating crisps and white bread sooooo... added to yesterday menu: crisps x 2 and cheese and redcurrant jelly toasty on white bread (didn't have any wholemeal).

Week 17 day 6 green (maybe)

B+L-2xquorn sausages (2) 2 x poached eggs and beans
T-don't know yet as it's pizza night for them lot and I don't fancy an SW version.

Something fishy is going on.........Going to try my hand at home made fishfingers for me and Molly on Sunday so off to purchase a bit of cod later.
Hope things improve in the Chassy household soon and if not can I advise you buy/select a newspaper, lighter and fuel to leave a mark before you set off down the road ;) There is a certain satisfaction to be had from hitting a man where it hurts.

Chin up sister it will all come right in the wash

sxxxx

week 17 day 7 green

B-toast (B)with marmalade(2)
L-bacon(B), eggs and tomatoes with HP(1)
T-fish (3 syns for fish), chips n mushy peas n ketchup(1)
S-vodka, monster munch(5.5)

not sure how WI will go in the morning. pre weekend vodka binge and sneaky crisps etc I had lost 4 lbs but think will be lucky if 1lb off

Yay 2lb loss. not sure how as I have binged this weekend but you know what they say about not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Another amazing result Sis! Well done - I have maintained and am pleased with that as I feel really podgy again - bloated big time!

Hubby is back in the good books after groovy snuggle last night, dinner being made and getting a job today - result lol!

Your bingeing was full on wasn't it! blooming heck - what were you thinking of letting your wholemeal bread stock run low! This just highlights the importance of planning and making sure you have some good goodies to fall back on I suppose. Were you out of eggs? lol! Eggs are the answer! GO EGGS! Eggs, cheese and redcurrant - lush!

I looked back over the grub on my last post and was thinking that I had gone a bit silly with bad snackies myself! (Mental note to be a better slimming partner!)

I am loving my new bodybodbod Sloane - so fab! - I am so well placed to have loads of energy and drive as my babies continue to grow. Darren made some very nice observations about my person last night! !Things are getting easier now as my curly girly is about ready to be toilet trained I think so we will have a few months of weird messes here , there and everywhere and then - easy street! Great! Darren and I will be going out in two weeks so I need to hit target for then. No Works Christmas party, however, we will probably see the new bond movie and have a curry - lush! I also need a new outfit and will be getting my hair coiffed beforehand! I suppose we will be where you are soon - children who are a bit more independent and who have their own interests and then we will be great taxi drivers and be able to enlist a babysitter on the odd occasion to help us spend time together and remember what we like about each other.

When they are being gits, they are unbearable aren't they - swearing is bad news too. I do think we do worse than that though....they don't have the words that we have to express themselves so it becomes quite base! We are tongue whippers sis and who has a chance really?! lol:8855:

Anyway - here is today's nosh and then I am offski!

B: Mango, strawberries, grapes, yoghurt, cuppa tea
L: SW Cheese n chive scones, salad, yoghurt, melon, strawberries, grapes, egg
D: Big mac, salad, wine, hotties, pear, orange

Love you all chickadee - see you soon and keep it up - 2lbs!!!!! Fab - same again this week! YAY!

Hi There,

Not like you to not post so hope everything is ok.

Here is my noshfor today - it was a funny one as I was out of the office for most of the day.

B: Mango and Yoghurt, cuppa tea
L: Eggs and salad, pear, grapes, strawberries
D: Lean beef chilli, rice
S: Hotties, cappuccino, glass of wine, vodka and tonic

I am stuffed after tea and really tired so will probably get an early night.

Take care and love ya

Cx

Hi chassy. Had a week off diet this week so STS for me.remotivated today ready for the xmas push. Todays meal plan

Week 17 day 1 green

B-yoghurt,apple,pear

L-ryvitas with cheese triangles and tomatoes

T-diet coke chicken and rice

S-may have cup noodle thing this afternoon if hungry or cold.

Will post again tomorrow night.let me know how u got on this week.sxxx

A week off - that is unforgiveable! :eek: - have a day or two but then it is back on it Sloane - I bet you feel terrible - all bloated and a bit guilty! Never mind - just get back to it.

I had a maintain last week and a 1lb gain today for some reason. I feel a bit swollen and bloated again and it is really hot - gonna be 37 degrees tomorrow - lovely! So wonderful in the garden tonight - warm breeze and insect sounds - gorgeous!

T**TFACE still irritating the life out of me - such a lazy get - nothing done again today - how he thinks I am gonna stick with that I will never know. I am not renewing the lease in March and am getting somewhere new and cheaper in March - can't wait - he wears me down - so sick of sorting out his c**p and his face-pulling! He has got an interview tomorrow so maybe he will be out doing something worthwhile by Wednesday! He will have to start working and listening and stop gorming about if he wants to keep this one for any amount of time!!!!

Did some entertaining last weekend - a dvd with some friends - nice. Got some gigantic inflatable skittles for the children and a spray octopus thing which they loved in the heat!

Got a busy couple of weeks so will need to be spot on with my grub to hit target - now 2lbs off :sigh:. My plan involves less goodies!

Here is today's nosh:

B: Yoghurt, blueberries, cuppa tea
L: Prawn madras and boiled rice
D: Salmon, rice and passata, onion and capsicum, brocolli,
S: Hotties, wine and diet lemonade, caramel chocolate, pear, orange, pineapple, blueberries

Time for bed soon I am so tired. Looking forward to breaking up on the 18th December for a break - hope he will p**s off though! lol!

Take great care and see you soon. Keep to it Sloane - 21 sleeps till target day - we can really do some damage to our chubb reserves make no bones about it!!!!!

Cx

OOOOHH! NO POSTAROONEY!?

Where is my slimming partner.....hellllloooooo.......................hellllllooooooooooo! Are you out there (whispers: having another week off!) lol!

I hope everyone is OK over there and getting festive...I am looking forward to seeing Santa's legs over here - wonder what he looks like in thongs! lol!:xmascheers:

Today was ok on the nosh front.

B: Yoghurt, fruit salad
L: Eggs, yoghurt, grapes, diet coke
D: Chinese BBQ stir fry, capsicum,onion, boiled rice
S: Wine, hotties, small mint aero choccy, mini crunchie (xmas treats in the office), cappuccino, banana

I am walking the children to school/nursery again tomorrow and am back on public transport as Darren has a job in the city (really great that thunderstorms are forecast!) so I should be getting some more exercise. Not really sure why I keep getting the bum deal! I have sent an email tonight though as I asked him for some time for a talk and he said no and that he is sick of my ****. I said I would email him then. I have decided to email him over a few days and get all this off my chest then he can mull over what I have to say and share his thoughts with me. We will see. Not sure why I am doing this, just about managing his emotions I suppose. This really is too much effort but at least I feel I am moving forward.

Anyway - enough of that - it will all turn out right. I have cancelled the babysitter for Saturday as I do not want to spend time on my own with him on Saturday (kill me with boredom, tutting and eye rolling now why don't ya!) but I still want my target - I need my energy and vitality for what is coming up!

On a positive note, work has settled down and the squidgies are so excited about Christmas now. Christmas plays, concerts, parties and allsorts - love being a Mum. My boys are growing up so fast - they wrote their christmas cards out tonight!:p

Keep your focus sis - do you want a chubby torso or a gently rounded one? Frank but thought provoking eh!

Love you all

Cx

sisterrrr
hello and how are things your end?Xmas has come round fast hasnt it.zak is ill at the moment, ian is still off work with sciatica (2months already) and molly gets her results next week so all go.it wont be the same this year without u here so we will have to make an effort and make sure we skype.miss you. there seems to be a lot of unrest in your house at the moment, not good.hope you ok.dont make rash decisions sis we r more alike than you think and we have squishy insides eh!. i made a rash decidion today and applied for voluntary redundancy, ian will go mad but that job is makin me ill and im not going back to how i felt last year for no one.still on diet but want a drink like there is no tomorrow lol. didnt have diet coke chicken yesterday had stew instead. soooo today
week17 day 2 green
b-yoghurt,egg,pear
l-curry rice
t-diet coke chicken and sw chips
s-egg,crisps(7),2aldi cereal bars

need to add that i had crisps,mini flake and an egg as snacks yesterday.
Chas dont sweat the small things.love ya sx

p.s. i thought your plan on Monday was less goodies!!! Ahem! 2lb final push you can do it slinkster x

Back