I never thought I'd fall in love with...a diet!!!

Yeye

Silver Member
Well didn't think I was gonna keep a diary but now I feel that I want to.
It's the first day of week two, got weighed yesterday, 8lbs off, a good start I thought, feel better for it, anyway woke this morn to the TOTM and thought "well next weeks wi should be okay to" (all things considered). So decided to try on my bridesmaids dress for my sisters wedding 15 months ago, which I dieted like crazy (ww) to get into and just managed it, with a few dress makers alterations. I thought this moring I would use this as a measure of my success as you can't always see it just looking at yourself in your birthday suit :) anyway I took it off the hanger, stepped into it and zipped it right up!!! After only one week on lipotrim, the fit is the same as on the big day, I couldn't and still can't believe it.
I really think for the first time in my adult life that I have found THE diet that will enable me to get down below 10st, something I have tried so many times to do being the yo yo that I am.
So watch out ten stones, cause I'm coming to get you Gggrrr (in a couple of months, she whispers) :) :) :)

Yeye, it is the best feeling in the world. The diet is blooming amazing and you have had a fabulous loss in your first week.

Wow to get into the dress so quickly must have been a pleasant surprise too. I am so pleased you are going to keep a diary.....I will be in everyday to see how you get on.

Keep up the fabulous work.

well done on the weight loss! you'll have to use something else to measure ur weightloss now that the dress was done in just one week lol. best of luck...hope diary is helpful to you. xxx

Thanx girlies.
I've got pleanty to go at as far as clothes are concerned, I'm one of those with clothes ranging in various sizes. Just been reading the sex lives thread ha, I'll be trying my sexy undies on next! Well theres a way to go before I get there, but I'm certainly looking forward to getting there :)

Did you take all your measurements at the start, if not do them now. Even your wrists, calves etc, you will be amazed.
Glad to see you getting round the site so well, and posting too. A lot of new members just read.
The sex lives thread is great as when you are big you have no confidence in yourself and its just good to know that you are not alone. My sex life definately suffered.

I had the chicken soup for lunch today, after reading the advice of others I made it up with hot (not boiling) water and had a pleasant surprise. I way expecting it to be awful after reading others oppinions on it but I found it quite pallettable (world's worst speller ha) in fact my mouth watered a little, think it was the smell of something that vaguely resembled food to be honest. Oh well, I'm still enjoying the diet, hope this continues. I've just worked out that if I lose 3lbs each week, I will have reached my target by the end of August. That's not a million miles away, and the nice thing is my chappie is out of the army arround that time so we're planning a lovely, lazy beach hol, perfect timing for a new bikini methinks lol :)

Did you take all your measurements at the start, if not do them now. Even your wrists, calves etc, you will be amazed.
Glad to see you getting round the site so well, and posting too. A lot of new members just read.
The sex lives thread is great as when you are big you have no confidence in yourself and its just good to know that you are not alone. My sex life definately suffered.

Tell me about, even gaining a stone made me really self concious with my chap, makes you feel so uncomfortable. Anyway onwards and downwards as they say here lol

I need a tape measure :(

Well I've just had a lovely hot bath, relly relaxing until...my stomach started growling at me. This has only happened on the first evening of starting lipotrim, a little puzzling, any how just had my first shake of the day, I really do enjoy them, is that sad? Who cares. I've tried on two more garments from my collection :) my fav pair of jeans and my bench trousers. Got them both on, but they're too tight to wear just yet, I'm not into the sprayed on look in denim :) sorry to those of you who are. Wouldn't do for us all to be the same tho.
Well this morning I have resisted the temptation to step on the scales, I have been doing this on a daily basis since starting lipotrim, I'm gonna wait till Friday morn, I have to get weighed on Sat this week (at the chemist) which is only five days but I'm back to work on Mon and don't want to go after work, no good at 6pm with all that water sloshing around. Anyway my wi will always be a Sat from this wk.end on. Hope there is some loss, it's not a long time really.
My final dilema for the day (it's like Jerry Springers final thought :)) I've really struggled getting off to sleep since starting lt and when I am asleep I'm dreaming loads, yet I feel tired early evening when isn't my norm? I don't know. Oh and one more thing (sorry I lied about the final one) morning breath urgh, it's minging. My chap is home on Friday, I've already warned him not to kiss me when he wakes up, lol, he was laughing at me too. OMG the things we do :)

Well done ont he 8lbs loss yeye !!!

Bikini here you come LOL

Well done to you Samantha. How's it going on the refeed, I feel quite aprehensive about that, I know I've got a couple of months to go. Can you get to goal before you refeed or do they make you do t earlier?
I think it's harder on lipotrim, no manual as they seam to have on cd and ll?

well done on the weight loss! you'll have to use something else to measure ur weightloss now that the dress was done in just one week lol. best of luck...hope diary is helpful to you. xxx

Thanx Karen, it certainly makes it easier with all the support from you guys :)

I've just had a look at the inspiration (photos) WOW, that is all I can say, WOW!!! How well everyone has done. And have you noticed how much younger everyone looks at a healthy weight. WELL DONE EVERYONE WOW :) :) :) :) :)

hello . you can do fe-feed whenever yoyu feel the need to do it , i havent got to goal but went onto re-feed as i was struggleing and not sticking to ss'ing so this was the best thing for me .
I havent weighed in for a week and a half now so cant wait to do it on sunday ! bugger !!! got a bloody football tournament now on sunday , have to go on tuesday !

How has your day been Yeye ?

hello . you can do fe-feed whenever yoyu feel the need to do it , i havent got to goal but went onto re-feed as i was struggleing and not sticking to ss'ing so this was the best thing for me .
I havent weighed in for a week and a half now so cant wait to do it on sunday ! bugger !!! got a bloody football tournament now on sunday , have to go on tuesday !

How has your day been Yeye ?

Good thanx Lucky, I'm really buzzing off this diet, it's mad. I've lost 10 lbs in 9 days according to scales at home, I can't believe it :)

You know they say you lose a stone per month? Does that apply when you're close to goal or does it slow down then?

How do you feel eating again? Scares me a bit :eek:

Well, today is day 9, still lovin' it, ba ba ba ba ba.....I'm lovin it!!! :D only it's not cardboard food, it's liquid food, ha. I'm so confient on this diet, I swear I can see (small) changes already. Did I tell you I love this diet!?!
Well I have treated myself today, calorie free treats, had my nails done, tomorrow I'm having a pedacure and my eye lashes permed and on Saturday I'm getting my hair cut, ha ha! I figured why the hell not, I've done well so I pushed the boat out (to the middle of the bloody ocean) but I don't care, it's about time I started to treat myself! Chappie is home tomorrow evening, so I won't be arround much until he leaves for the barracks on Sunday eve :( Gotta spend those precious minutes together :)
Got my weigh in on Saturday morning so I'll prob post that.
Uni in the morning, handing in my assignment and doing a video recorded role play, not looking forward to that at all, but it has to be done, wish me luck. Then It's back to work on Monday so I won't have as much time to chat on here. Also not looking foward to needed to pee constantly and not having loo to hand, think I'll have to invest in some tenna lady :) :) :) just kidding :) :) :)

Oooh enjoy the treats, a bit of pampering sounds like a good plan *runs off to re-do nails* lol!

I remember having to do video'd role plays in French and Russian when I was studying, I absolutely hated them too, so I can sympathise! I'm sure it will all go ok for you though!

Fingers crossed for you for Saturday weigh-in!!

Back