I-phone, I pod touch or Nokia X6?

you mean by uncharge itself just let it run out of battery completely before you charge it up? It didn't come today! :( so annoyed! it's meant to be on recorded delievery and stated next day! but obviously not, they don't go past 4pm do they for special delievers? :( got to wait till Saturday now! STUPID GOOD FRIDAY!! lol ahem :( hehe :D

*grins* yes, that's what i meant, let it run completely out of batterie before recharging it - a pain sometimes I know but worth it! :D

and sorry for being confusing, was at work and always in a hurry there :)

Hope you'll get it soon, I know how annoying the wait can be! xx

I love my iPhone Im on it now infact, I've always had nokias but I'd never change from iPhone now!! It's fantastic, need to be careful abroad tho because the roaming charges are huge for Internet usage, but that's the same with any smart phones I think.

*grins* yes, that's what i meant, let it run completely out of batterie before recharging it - a pain sometimes I know but worth it! :D

and sorry for being confusing, was at work and always in a hurry there :)

Hope you'll get it soon, I know how annoying the wait can be! xx

that's ok! I'm a little slow anyway hehe just making sure i read it right! :) how long does it take to run down the battery? I'm guessing it doesn't go down within a minute like the samsung seems too! :D

thankyou! should get it tomorrow! YAY got my protecting screen, and leather case all ready lmao :p so very excited! i love having a new phone :D

Smirky, it's Saturday YAYYYY... did you get it?? Did YOu??? It's only 7.30am at the mo but I'm hoping you get it sooooooon.

I'm in a similar situation as Meike, paying £15 at the mo, 200 mins 200 texts on a phone that I've had for..wait for it..... OVER 5 YEARS...I know, I'm in the dark ages, but I really don't use it that much and it still works ok..in fact, that's a fib, it messed up a bit on me the other day...after I was talking about upgrading Poss to the Iphone.. maybe it heared me and has a cob on lol. So, I'm way behind on Phones and other technology gadgits and only found out what a DSI was when Santa brought one for our 5 year old, lol, seriously I'm way back in the 80's when it comes to technology :eek:.

I recently took my little girl to a kids birthday party and 2 of my friends who were at our table both had their Iphones out..and omg I started to feel a little excited at the sight of them...then, one of them showed me the touch screen in action on the Argos website (we were talking about slow cookers lol) and I almost started to drule when I saw how fabulous it was!! I did some surfing on the internet and only found what Meike found, expensive tarrifs (compared to what I currently pay) and as I NEVER EVER use my current texts and minutes allowance I just can't justify £40 ish a month for like 24 months:(

So, I'm off to do some research on the Nokia X6 and the Itouch ?

I need an upgrade and further more, I want an upgrade :D:D:D

by the way, my current phone is a samsung d500...... It's almost VINTAGE :flirt2:

xxx

I really want an iPhone, but I stupidly took out a contract before the deals started to come down for iPhones and was stuck with a crappy LG which is total rubbish. Too late to change now and gotta wait till the end of the year before I can upgrade, sigh! I'm back using my old Sony C902 (I think) which I love and missed when I lent it to my Mum to use!

Smirky, it's Saturday YAYYYY... did you get it?? Did YOu??? It's only 7.30am at the mo but I'm hoping you get it sooooooon.

I'm in a similar situation as Meike, paying £15 at the mo, 200 mins 200 texts on a phone that I've had for..wait for it..... OVER 5 YEARS...I know, I'm in the dark ages, but I really don't use it that much and it still works ok..in fact, that's a fib, it messed up a bit on me the other day...after I was talking about upgrading Poss to the Iphone.. maybe it heared me and has a cob on lol. So, I'm way behind on Phones and other technology gadgits and only found out what a DSI was when Santa brought one for our 5 year old, lol, seriously I'm way back in the 80's when it comes to technology :eek:.

I recently took my little girl to a kids birthday party and 2 of my friends who were at our table both had their Iphones out..and omg I started to feel a little excited at the sight of them...then, one of them showed me the touch screen in action on the Argos website (we were talking about slow cookers lol) and I almost started to drule when I saw how fabulous it was!! I did some surfing on the internet and only found what Meike found, expensive tarrifs (compared to what I currently pay) and as I NEVER EVER use my current texts and minutes allowance I just can't justify £40 ish a month for like 24 months:(

So, I'm off to do some research on the Nokia X6 and the Itouch ?

I need an upgrade and further more, I want an upgrade :D:D:D

by the way, my current phone is a samsung d500...... It's almost VINTAGE :flirt2:

xxx

I HAVE MY PHONEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha got up at 8am, it came at 10am! not too bad! hehe love it to bits!!!!! :) who needs a iphone when nokia has one virtually just as good.. but costs less AND had a waaaaaaaaaaay better cam! WOO! :) very happy girly now off to OH's for two weeks :D :D happy easter!!!!!!!!!!

hooray!!! so tell me, how do you like it? Hope you're still happy with it!!

Love the 'homescreen' settings - have taken loads of pics of the ones I am chatting with most, love to flip through them on the screen.. love love love it!!! :D

wooohoooo.... So glad you got it Smirky :D and I hope you're having a fab time at your OH's.

I got an offer on an Iphone that I couldn't refuse :eek: It's just the 3G version but it's fab. I can't believe how much stuff it does and compared to my little samsung d500 (from the dark ages) it's sooooo 21st century lol.

Back