i really do mean it this time...

chez babycake and poppy, how are you getting on? Poppy you reckon chicken instead of boiled eggs?
Thing is though mate unless its wrapped in crispy skin and smothered in jack daniels sauce it just aint the same lol

chez babycake and poppy, how are you getting on? Poppy you reckon chicken instead of boiled eggs?
Thing is though mate unless its wrapped in crispy skin and smothered in jack daniels sauce it just aint the same lol

That's true but there are less carbs in it lol. I use to eat chicken salads on bad days and still lose 7lb that week lol.

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Are you allowed veg, Keely? I like making courgette soup and it's quick and filling - I top and tail four courgettes, cut up and put on the stove to soften with a cup of water. Then I add a herb infusion stock pot and blend up. It makes about 3-4 bowls, and is about 80 cals.

wow poppy thats great, I'll grill some chicken and keep it in the fridge for picking at when I need to.
Ladyf I can't have veg or soup hun as the diet has shakes and bars and you have to get into ketosis and veg can throw you out

Oh OK sorry, I'm not really au fait with the replacement woes - good luck with it, anyway, I just know you'll succeed :)

Now currently dreamong about TGI fridays lol
xx

Today food wise has been easy but really really want chocolate. Work wise i'm just grumpy. I just dont seem to be able to say no to my boss. He's really nice and lets me get away with murder ( she says typing away in here while at work!!) but i keep stitching myself up with extra jobs to do :( this week i'm doing a buffet at home on wednesday night ready for some visitors on thursday. Normally i wouldnt be bothered but i work till 8 on a wednesday night and i'm not gonna be in bed to late if i'm doing the food. Plus i'll want to eat it all as i wont have had my tea :(

Ah well i am ghetting some time off fro free next week :)

xx

ah thank you ladyf thats lovely x
babycakes that sounds like a bit of a nightmare, only thing i can suggest hun is prepareprepareprepare, fill up on what you can have and sip lots of water, and even if you slip then just start afresh the next day. I think the motivation threads are awesome especially the success stories, they help me to keep focused xxxx

hi keely

been a good day today hope yours as been to xx

Now currently dreamong about TGI fridays lol
xx

Today food wise has been easy but really really want chocolate. Work wise i'm just grumpy. I just dont seem to be able to say no to my boss. He's really nice and lets me get away with murder ( she says typing away in here while at work!!) but i keep stitching myself up with extra jobs to do :( this week i'm doing a buffet at home on wednesday night ready for some visitors on thursday. Normally i wouldnt be bothered but i work till 8 on a wednesday night and i'm not gonna be in bed to late if i'm doing the food. Plus i'll want to eat it all as i wont have had my tea :(

Ah well i am ghetting some time off fro free next week :)

xx

I'm suuurrreeee u have told me but what dietare u doing! Can I come for the buffet ;) xxx hehe

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

hi ladies, yesterday was good. this morning going well too! How are you all doing?

hi keely glad to here you all positive good luck for tomorrow

Back