I really do MITT!!

Hollie-Jayne01

Hi I'm new to all of this...I think it's great! I have about 8 stone to lose really!:eek: Its alot but I'm so determined to do it. I'm hoping that this group will keep me on track and give me the strength I need! My dream is to wear a bikini because I have never had the chance to wear on, and to not cover up on the beach! Any tips or support is much appreciated!

Good luck to all weMITT losers!! :)

Hi Hollie-Jayne

Welcome and good luck with the weight loss. I want to lose around 8 stone too it does sound like a a lot but I am trying to look at it in 1 stone mini targets with a prize for me at the end of each one! Any excuse for some shopping.

How are you planning to lose the weight? Are you following a set diet plan or eating healthily on your own. Good luck whatever you choose to do. And as you said these boards are a lifeline.

Thanks for the reply. So far I'm jus cutting it in half, my first four stone. Today I lost another pound, I'm quite dissapointed thought, I went to the pub and had two large glasses of wine then went home and had half a pizza it was low calorie and small) But I had only had a smaill bowl of porridge and walked 5 miles today. Will have to do extra exercise tomorrow :sigh: I will not slip. I want this so bad to lose all of this weight. I just watched the slide show! It's truly amazing what those people has acheived!
xx

Dont be disappointed 1-2lb a week is the recommended weight loss targets. It is natural to want to lose it quicker but 1lb is great - well done.

Wishing you every bit of success on your journeys I AM GOING to lose another 5 stone and im everybit determined, everytime im tempted i just think of my goal and how this choc biscuit will affect it!
good luck!!

Back