I really really really want a chocolate binge!

I do this every week, but normally go a bit too mental and have everything I've craved during the week (last week this was bread and butter, curry, maltesers, malteaster bunnies, and an egg & spoon!!!)... but this week I already have a 100g bar of Galaxy waiting for after tomorrow night's weigh-in, and have saved up my syns during the week so can "afford" it :)

That's what I mean about a planned "binge". Saying to yourself that you're going to have the 100g bar and enjoy every delicious mouthful is a lovely little treat after a positive weigh-in. Much better too than just letting loose and being mindless about it! Hope your WI goes well this evening x

That's what I mean about a planned "binge". Saying to yourself that you're going to have the 100g bar and enjoy every delicious mouthful is a lovely little treat after a positive weigh-in. Much better too than just letting loose and being mindless about it! Hope your WI goes well this evening x

1lb off, and thoroughly enjoyed my chocolate and a glass of vino to celebrate :D x

Back