I really want smelly breath!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MissFlowers, 13 February 2010 Social URL.

1. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Howdey!

I have been on lipotrim for 6 days today and I'm scared it isnt working, because i dont yet have smelly breath or a bad taste in my mouth??

I have not cheated once since starting, I havent added anything in any of the shakes/soups (no salt and pepper etc).

I weighed myself last night and had lost 5 pounds, so i know that it is working, but am worried im not getting the "full effect" if i havent yet got smelly breath?!!! lol!

I am a big water drinker anyway, i dont drink tea or coffee, just water and green/peppermint tea, so wondering if anyone knows if this could the reason why i dont have a bad taste/smelly breath??

Thanks in advance guys!!!! x :confused:

Last edited: 13 February 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    aww hun im on day 9 and only just getting a bad taste but my hubby says i have smelly breathe :)

4. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Okay thanks for that! I will calm down!! teehee!! I suppose as long as I'm losing, thats the main thing!!! Thanks!!

P.s, I am a forum virgin on this site, havent really got a clue what i'm doing, can anyone explain to me in laymen's terms how i update my height on my personal details? I keep trying to change it to 5"2" but it isnt working!!!! cheers! xx

5. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Lol you might not get the smelly breath if you are drinking lots of water - you could be one of the lucky ones that doesnt get it that badly. Enjoy not having that one particular side effect :)

6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Aslong as your not feeling hungry I would count it a blessing in disguse you dont have smelly breath! lol

7. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yes i would agree that it is probably because you are drinking loads of water that you are escaping the good old stinky breath,lol
    Be happy about it, the diet is obviously working and if you haven't cheated you will def be in ketosis by now, good luck!

8. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    lol when you have it you ll wish you hadn't :)

9. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    Green Tea and Peppermint hmm

I am not a tea drinker at al, neither a water drinker, but for the purpose of my LT project I have forced myself.

Water goes down a lot better warm for me. And I have found the greentea with peppermint a nice alternative to too many coffees.

Here's hoping that the Green Tea and Pepper do keep the bad breath syndrome at bay!!!
    :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.