I really want smelly breath!!!!!!

MissFlowers

Howdey!

I have been on lipotrim for 6 days today and I'm scared it isnt working, because i dont yet have smelly breath or a bad taste in my mouth??

I have not cheated once since starting, I havent added anything in any of the shakes/soups (no salt and pepper etc).

I weighed myself last night and had lost 5 pounds, so i know that it is working, but am worried im not getting the "full effect" if i havent yet got smelly breath?!!! lol!

I am a big water drinker anyway, i dont drink tea or coffee, just water and green/peppermint tea, so wondering if anyone knows if this could the reason why i dont have a bad taste/smelly breath??

Thanks in advance guys!!!! x :confused:

Last edited:
aww hun im on day 9 and only just getting a bad taste but my hubby says i have smelly breathe :)

Okay thanks for that! I will calm down!! teehee!! I suppose as long as I'm losing, thats the main thing!!! Thanks!!

P.s, I am a forum virgin on this site, havent really got a clue what i'm doing, can anyone explain to me in laymen's terms how i update my height on my personal details? I keep trying to change it to 5"2" but it isnt working!!!! cheers! xx

Lol you might not get the smelly breath if you are drinking lots of water - you could be one of the lucky ones that doesnt get it that badly. Enjoy not having that one particular side effect :)

Aslong as your not feeling hungry I would count it a blessing in disguse you dont have smelly breath! lol

Yes i would agree that it is probably because you are drinking loads of water that you are escaping the good old stinky breath,lol
Be happy about it, the diet is obviously working and if you haven't cheated you will def be in ketosis by now, good luck!

lol when you have it you ll wish you hadn't :)

Green Tea and Peppermint hmm

I am not a tea drinker at al, neither a water drinker, but for the purpose of my LT project I have forced myself.

Water goes down a lot better warm for me. And I have found the greentea with peppermint a nice alternative to too many coffees.

Here's hoping that the Green Tea and Pepper do keep the bad breath syndrome at bay!!!
:p

Back