I resisted....YES!!!!

Catherine26

I am so so so proud of myself!! I work in a pub on a sunday night and its like the grave yard shift!! They have loads of goodies (crisps, chocolate, pork scratchings etc). This is usually my big downfall but last night i resisted woohoooo!! And i felt really good for it too...xxxx

Woohoo well done! Resisting feels so much better in the long run than giving in doesn't it!

Yes it felt gr8 - because i'm never actually hungry - i was just eating for the sake of it - just because it was there! Next goal is to resist snacking!!

well done i know its hard i do the 'bar run' on a friday night and hummm scampi fries just call out to me :gimi: but i resist

scampi fries - love them - glad we haven't got them behind the bar lol....if we can resist crisps and chocolate - we can do anything :)

i havent suffered with the headaches, so not quite sure hun! i defo know that eating naughty food after eating healthier is horrible, give me terrible stomachs etc. I hope the headaches stop for u - they're not nice xx

Back