I so nearly ate

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 7 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

My dad made chicken for Sunday lunch yesterday, and there was loads left over, and I so nearly ate some :eek:. I know a little bit of chicken probably wouldnt have knocked me out of ketosis, but I would have beaten myself up for "cheating", and I was also scared that I wouldnt be able to stop at a little bit. I hope I don't still feel that way once I get to going up the steps.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Snap.. same thing happend with me yesterday!..

Well done for resisting!!

4. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Well done you for resisting. I on the other hand had a bit of a family crisis on Wednesday after only 2 days on the diet and went back to eating like a complete pig. :cry: I am so ashamed, but as of this morning back on track so will be on here loads to keep me on track.

Well done you again.

Sara
    :)

5. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

snap smae thing happened to me thurs/fri (not sat!!) then sunday - but i didnt resist haha
    well done to you for resisting your better at this than me

:eek:)

6. tracy2421

tracy2421 Full Member

looks like we all had slip ups, lets keep going together we can do this summers on its way, sumwhere

7. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Well done Donna!! Huge pat on the back to you :D

8. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

donna you are doing so well. well do for not giving in.

9. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Well done for resisting!

10. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

well done for not giving in hun ashley xx

11. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Well done i really admire people who have to continue making food and still being able to do this diet.

I really dont think I could do this diet if I had to make food for others the temptation would be too much for me I fear

So a big well done to you for resisting :D:D:D