I sooooo want to eat a bowl of Special K Purple Fruits!

Alcala

H E L P .. H E L P .. H E L P!!!

I so want to tuck into a nice bowl of special k purple fruits and cold milk, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cry:

Day 5 SS, hungryyyyy:eek: :eek: :eek:

plse dont do it am on day 7 n stupidly gave into my 'chatterbox' now sat in floods of tears n my stomach is hurtin so so much, plse dont do it

xxx

Take your mind off it... try and do something cos you will only regret it if you do...Stay strong, you will see the difference it makes soon enough... stick to it and keep glugging the water...Love

THANKS STACEY!!!

I think I 'll have to get out of the house and go and get petrol in the car and go for a drive!! When I got home from work this evening, everybody was eating fish&chips, ahh the smell!!!

I so understand you and your situation with ex! And funny thing, he is fat!! Talk about calling the kettle black!!

Chin up!! Maybe can you get out for a walk to feel a bit better after your mishap??

:tear_drop: Water :tear_drop: Water :tear_drop: Water :tear_drop: Water :tear_drop: Water....LOL

Stay strong! You can do it :) ....xxx

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will make it very hard on yourself to get back on the CD wagon......take it from someone who has fallen off so many times I made a dent in the road!!!!

Keep your hands busy.......get in the bath......or just keep typing.....

Wishing you well and sending you hugs

Linkypie
xx

Back