• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I start Wednesday!

S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb BMI: 49.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
After nearly starting about 5 weeks ago, but couldn't due to a health scare (I was gutted) I am finally starting on Wednesday. I cannot wait. I'm nervous, but am going on holiday at the end of July, so am using that to work towards.
It will be 20 weeks until my holiday when I start, whats the average weekly weight loss? I'd like to lose 3-4 stones at least before I go.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi I have been on diet for a couple of weeks, first week I lost 9 pounds, getting weighed again on Tuesday, dont know how good it will be though, I am obsessively weighing myself on my scales but they dont seem to be moving. I think it must be a bit dodgy.
Good luck on Wednesday you will notice the loss in no time x

S: 9st13.5lb C: 9st13.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
They say the average weight loss is about 1st a month but since you tend to lose more in the first week it's not unheard of to lose a stone in the first 2-3 weeks and then a stone a month after that.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll look great on your holiday!

Bonzo

S: 20st3lb C: 17st10lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st7lb(12.37%)
If you lose an average of 3lbs a week you'd have lost 60lbs... or 4st 4lbs by the time you go on your hols.... that would be fab. Even at an average of 2lbs a week you'd lose almost 3 stone!!! Good luck x

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
Good sums bonzo! :D

Glad you're getting to start now :) There is a great thread about leading into SS.. would really help you this week (given that you have 5 days till you start) and you may even lose a lb or 2 ;)
Lowering carbs etc before you start will really help your first few days. :)