I survived my 1st day!! Hooray!!

xbutterflyx

Princess Gilly x
Hey guys :D just to let ya'll know that i got through my first day!! I survived! Hehe. I felt fine apart from a slight headache pretty much all day and a bit tired but feeling a lot better today already. Not been TOO hungry, but not been full either! :confused: The velvet chocolate shakes are AMAZING! I could drink them all day. Lol. Day 3 tomorrow so hopefully il be doing much better by then. Trying to ignore my 'chatterbox', i won't let her win! Posting at the moment because everyone's having tea so i'm getting out the way so i don't feel tempted! Thanks for listening guys, lotsa love xxx

Congratulations of an excellent first day. We'll be hear to hear how excellent your 2nd day was too!

Congratulations

Well done :D The temptation is great but I am almost at end of day 3 ah!!!!!!! I too had headaches the first two days. i feel better today but could have easily given in after trying the spicy tomato and the butterscotch today yuch!!!.won't be getting those again had to throw them. Instead I read some of the positive posts and it is keeping me focused. I cooked for the children for the first time today and didn't even pick. Keep it up:)

Hi Ya

Thats brilliant. Theres another person who is starting around the same time as me. Im starting on Monday!! Yay!

Congratulations on coming through your first day!

Hey guys :D just to let ya'll know that i got through my first day!! I survived! Hehe. I felt fine apart from a slight headache pretty much all day and a bit tired but feeling a lot better today already. Not been TOO hungry, but not been full either! :confused: The velvet chocolate shakes are AMAZING! I could drink them all day. Lol. Day 3 tomorrow so hopefully il be doing much better by then. Trying to ignore my 'chatterbox', i won't let her win! Posting at the moment because everyone's having tea so i'm getting out the way so i don't feel tempted! Thanks for listening guys, lotsa love xxx

Well done xbutterflyx,

It does make it so much easier when you find a milkshake or tetra you like...I like must of them:D I did not order any bars this time as I like them too much:eek: :p I am going to treat myself when I get down under 11 stones and I will order them again.

Hope your having another good day and drinking water really does help ease the the withdrawal.

Love Mini xxx

Well done hun thats fantastic :D :D :D
It does get easier Im on day 15 of LL and have lost 1 stone in 2 weeks so its all worth it .
xxc;)

Well done on your first day! I kept myself away from everyone during meals time as well.

I'm now starting to eat with them again (as in I drink my soup while they eat LOL), just because I so like to torture myself - well actually the kids missed me not being at the dinner table so I had to go back.

Great work!
I know it doesn't seem like it now but the weeks will just FLY in from here on!!

Well done Gilly! :D
Glad your getting on well with it. The worst is over. Keep it up! :p

Well done on surviving ur first few days :D

good luck with your journey.....

Back