I swear nestle have it in for me!

Lisa82

Grrr

Last time i was on a 'diet' (not ww) nestle started their campaign to choose a kitkat chunky and i couldnt resist peanut butter! anyhoo, ive just seen an advert on tv that theyre starting another chunky campaign this time theres a mint one! MINT! my favourite thing ever! Now im just gonna have to try one, theres no question on that, just hope i can stop at one! lol.

Has anyone seen any in the shops yet?

I saw the Coconut one advertised and think it will be yummy. I had a look in our local shops today for any of them and they didn't have so maybe aren't out yet. Would be worth using some of my weeklies to try it out :)

I adore the peanut butter one. Mmmmm! I'm not as excited about these ones as I was before (I loved the white choc one too) but I still want to try them. Especially the hazelnut one. Yum!

I haven't found this yet, has anyone seen them anywhere? I'm hoping the mint has a layer of something minty rather than just mint flavoured chocolate!

Ooo I love the reeses mini cups. There's a shop near me that sells some American sweets and they have peanut butter m&m's, haven't tried them yet though.

I have only seen the peanut butter one in the shops. I was starting to wonder if they are releasing them one by one rather than all at once!

Lol!! Nestle hates us all!!
I remember when the old flavours came out, I bought one of each and then had to try to resist them cause I was doing weight watchers.. I won't be buying any this time!! *stay away from the kitkat chunkys* the white choc one was my favourite x

I love anything with peanut butter in. I can confirm that the peanut butter M&Ms are amazing! x

Whomever it was that decided to mix chocolate and peanut butter together should be given a Nobel Prize if you ask me. Work of pure genius!

Agreed! Mmmmmnm!

Hmm i think maybe too much peanut butter has altered your taste buds :D ... Its vile stuff!!!

I dont like peanut butter on its own, but with chocolate...yes please!!

Peanut butter on it's own is vile, but mix it with chocolate or jam and it's up there with ambrosia.

Fancy trying a fluffernutter (a sandwich with peanut butter & marshmellow creme), but haven't been brave enough yet...or brave enough to work out the PP in it. Imagine it would be high!

I adore peanut butter in its own too! I want some now! Hahaha!

While we're on the subject of kit kats, has anyone seen chunky minis? They are listed in the 2012 shop book but I've never seen them. I hope someone is gonna make my day and tell me where to get these 2pp pieces of heaven!

While we're on the subject of kit kats, has anyone seen chunky minis? They are listed in the 2012 shop book but I've never seen them. I hope someone is gonna make my day and tell me where to get these 2pp pieces of heaven!

Oh my god! I've had these before and they are very morish.....BUT the only ones I've seen is the grab bag type.. think I got them from blockbuster's. X

Good shout! Get in Blockbusters before they shut!

I just had a peanut butter kitkat... ;)

I had the mint one yesterday. Was just a bigger version of the normal 2 finger mint kit kats. Gave me heartburn afterwards too. My OH had the choc fudge one and he said it was nice.

I also adore peanut butter. Remember when i went to the states in 98 and bought some sweets shaped like monkey nuts and filled with PB creme. Huge bag was bloody heaven! (and i wonder where the weight gain comes from!)

Back