I think I have 'officially' tried every diet...!!!!

Daniellechapman

Hi all,

I am a new user to the site and thought i'd post to say hi to everyone...!
Im a 30-something mother of 2 who has struggled to lose the dreaded baby-weight!
To top this off I work full time.
I hope im not alone when I say I get home, bath the kids, do the lunches, iron the uniform and then cant be bothered to prepare my '5 a day' meal.
soooooo with this in mind, how do i lose weight and get my 5 a day without feeling 'tired', 'starving' and 'cranky' ??

I'm doing the paelo diet

I am currently on the atkins diet and find this to be very easy to juggle a busy life style... as you can just have cooked meats in the fridge and prepare some spinach, broccoli etc in a pan that only take a few minutes...
Good luck in whatever diet you choose, there is plenty of support on here for you :) x

I find the primal doet quite easy but get cravings. I lost 8lb in 6 days so it can't be that bad x

Welcome Katy87,

I am a newby too it is great but I am struggling to get to grips with things, can you tell me what the primal diet is I have never heard of that one? I am doing slimming world.

Chat soon

Hi,
It has a group to post on here. It is about eating food that cavemaen would of before the industrial revolution. You can eat meat, veg and fruit. But shouldn't really have dairy, carbs or sugar. No processed food.
It is quote hard at first. Today I had a chicken salad, some dried fruit, apple, bananna and havn't had tea. I might have chicken marinated in curry powder with veg. good luck.

Back