I think I may be on to something????

Paula79

Those of you who may have read my previous posts as to how I'm attempting to tackle the weight, and how a small part of that was taking vitamin b complex and evening primrose oil in the mornings for hormonal balance (I thought perhaps cravings can be hormonal, especially seeing how they can often fluctuate throughout a menstrual cycle, pregnancy etc). Anyhow, I had noticed a big difference in appetite after a few days, but thought perhaps coincidence? But last few days I forgot to take them & today I want to eat.... Everything. Just had a look online and apparently it could be the EPO.

It may still be coincidental but, if that's what it is, I'm chuffed I found them :D

Dunno why, but feeling guilty about it like I'm cheating though, but surely must be better for your system than orlistat/other prescribed dieting doodahs?

Has anyone else tried these and had the same outcome?

Ah well :( Gonna go back to taking them anyway, just cos lol.

Had a really naughty breakfast this morning after a heavy night (that's hangover rules, right? lol :ashamed0005:) so desperately trying to hold out until dinner time as really want to limit damage! Hungry as hell, but weirdly getting a kick out of having the self control to allow my tum to rumble until dinner time.

good on you paula xxxxxx

Thanks Chezz x

A few times now I almost gave in, walked to fridge, shook my head and walked away from it again..... Not a bad thing, exercise from my wavering willpower lol.

Definitely.

Hahaha the contents are safe, but think of the good all the getting up & down is doing :cool:

lol lol my hubby put a horrid cheeky talking thing in ours really insults i just slam the door and mumble but it works xx

I need to get myself one of those for the fridge, freezer & each cupboard lol

lol lolol its so rude paula honest bloody thing lol

Least you're laughing, that burns calories, right? lol. At least being happy does a diet better than feeling depressed.

now that is true laughing is good for you xx

Back