I think I must be at target!

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Well at least thats what it feels like. I changed yesturday from EE to green and I haven't got off the loo yet!!!!!! My stomach feels like a vacum. Had weetabix for breakkie, jackets and beans for lunch, falafels for tea with salad and loads of fruit. Yikes - I'd forgotten just how much I get to know my bathroom on green days and theres no hanging around either, if anyone else is in there when I get the "calling" I turn into the best bailiff in the world at eviction, but at least I get a warm seat lol.

Does anyone else find that green days have this effect or have I got a tummy bug? I don't feel like I have a bug (don't feel poorly) just empty lol.

I do green all the time except Sunday.

I only feel like that when I eat lentil soup

Omg no matter what plan im on I STILL DONT GOOO, ive been on ee for past week and this week and i think im shifting a little but even on green i will sts, i was thinking if to have a green today but im thinking mmmmmm nice roast dinner today hehehe.

Good luck hope you havent got a bug, best take a book and just sit there for while hahaha

I do green all the time as I'm veggie so my body is used to it.

I find that I get bloated if I do too many green days, and at the beginning of this diet journey I got very 'bunged up' - but apart from the bloated feeling (on green) my insides have been working alright since then.

i went from going a million times a day to not going now for about a week now and i had a peak at the scales and ive put on a pound!! i suppose the chinese restaurant didnt help on friday lol

it's a good idea to drink a lot of water if doing a green day, as it is a lot of fibre and not enough fluid to go with it. Will leave you bunged up.

I get bunged up on green, not constipated but transit slows right down.

Im the same on a Green Day...I just bloat something terrible!

Back