Stabilization I think that is it for me :-)

How long have you been at this weight now? I am looking forward to going on conso but a bit nervous about it too. I worry that I will pile the weight back on really quickly :-( I am going to get rid of all my clothes that are too big in the hope that will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Todays dinner was really nice, little one came back for seconds! Mine would have been better with a bit of parmesan cheese :-D

Well done on the size 10 jeans! :D
I'm a pear shape so even when I get to my target weight, I'll still be a size 12 in jeans.

Enjoyed your veggie chat! A friend and me are putting our names down on the village allotment list, so fingers crossed it won't take too long, but in reality it will probably be years...:(

Thanks Red Heart, it does feel good to be sat here in my size 10's (loose top to hide the muffin).

Hopefully you wont have to wait too long for the allotment. I was lucky because when I decided I had a choice of about 8 full sized plots and then whilst 7 months pregnant the one next to me came up. They were impressed with what we had done so let us have the other one. The waiting list then went to over 90 people and they now divide them into half plots. I love to be there, I can put some pictures up if you like :) Well I think I can. I have a facebook link that shows what we took on and what we have created.

How long have you been at this weight now? I am looking forward to going on conso but a bit nervous about it too. I worry that I will pile the weight back on really quickly :-( I am going to get rid of all my clothes that are too big in the hope that will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Todays dinner was really nice, little one came back for seconds! Mine would have been better with a bit of parmesan cheese :-D

Only a couple of weeks.

That's good and you have managed to stay the same? I was talking to a friend of mine who has been doing the weightwatchers pro points diet. She has done really well, lost about 50lbs but can't decide what to do next. I suggested she look on the dukan website to find her true weight and now she feels she has a goal she can acheive and is restarting again. That is what I like about Dukan, it gives you a goal and an achieveable one too.

Today is a PP day as is tomorrow. My scales are wobbling to the next lb off :)

B - yoghurt
L - chicken slices and cottage cheese
D - chicken in yoghurt with galette and dip.
S - yoghurt.

Another lb off making 10lbs exactly. So, so happy. Going to see my oldest daughter tomorrow who hasn't seen me since I started the diet, wonder if she will notice. I have said I am doing the Dukan diet so she is going to prepare a salad for lunch (I will take some meat) and we are going to eat at Nando's as someone recommended that was an easy place when doing the Dukan :)

No idea on my menu's today. Probably some of the chicken I cooked up last night, must go shopping.

Well done on your weight loss poppy that's brilliant!!! I go to nandos all the time. If it's a PV day you can have the leaf salad instead of just chicken - which makes me feel less stupid when ordering haha!

My I recommend the butterfly chicken breast but pull the skin off. I sometimes get half a chicken but sometimes you don't get much meat and we need our meat on dukan! Xx

Thanks for the recommendation, I shall order that. I am doing two PP days (yesterday and today) so that I can do PV on Sunday (and Monday - how decadant!) May take my own dressing with me too. It is nice to be coming to the end of this period of this diet and I can start looking forward to the next stage and the new challenges that go with that. Have a tonne of questions but will wait until I am a bit closer.

Last time I went to Nandos I sat and had a whole chicken :) I felt a bit daft but kind of put it in the middle of the table so I didn't look such a pig :)

Well I did Nando's yesterday. Have never been so was a bit of a treat. Lots of chicken on that menu! Stuck to complete Dukan for the day, my daughter had bought salad and some sliced Turkey for me to eat. Bless her, she knew I had been on a diet but not asked how much I had lost. She looked at me and said 'Mum you are so tiny! Titchy!' Got to love her. Very nice to have had that reaction.

Today I am PV
B - Yoghurt
L - chicken with a tomato
D - Spag bol with galette.
Lots to drink, snacks will be chicken or yoghurt.

It's really nice to hear people give you compliments isn't it? I used to hate it but now I just bask in them haha! Nandos is so handy with dukan I go all the time with work. Either there or frankie and bennies for a steak and veg x

It was nice because she is not someone who notices weight. She now thinks I am lighter than her but she is a bit taller. She is such a similar build to me and I used to be so tiny. Up to nearly 30 I never went above 7st 12lbs! She is all loved up with her boyfriend, just bought a flat, so she has got 'love lbs' :)

Today was hard, so hard. My scales are not moving for some reason (I think they are on the blink as I certainly feel different). I made chocolate muffins with the little one, not one lick of the fingers. Then we decorated them with different sweets. Made her a lovely cheese sauce for her pasta and chicken. I had a galette with chicken and greek yoghurt. Carbs are calling me. I am treating myself with a vanilla muller light, only the 2nd one I have had.

Tomorrow is veggies,thank god. Tomatoes are rippening in the greenhouse, calling me. :-(

Off to the allotment this morning, before it chucks it down again. Mass picking of fruit required. The home for the afternoon for mass preparation of said fruit :) At least I can avoid the chocolate muffins on the allotment.

Hello! How was the fruit picking? I jus got caught in the rain meeting my friend it was very annoying! X

Fruit picking was good. Had to dive into the shed a couple of times :) Picked probably about 10lbs of fruit so working my way through processing it.

Now cooking dinner using my fennel, red onion, garlic, courgettes and chicken (Butchers!). Can't wait for the plum tomatoes to get a move on and I can cook everything from scratch.

Only 7 more days until consolidation!

My god it is a slippery slope! I have been so good, not cheated even once, but just now I actually tasted what I was cooking, rhubarb compote with honey and lemon and I heard the voices in my head telling me that one serving wouldn't hurt, I am sure that honey doesn't count! They are now in the freezer - serves them right. Tasted blinking good though:eek:

Official weigh in this morning and another lb off, thank god! Maybe I retained water or something but it was hard getting that lb off. Well one more week of cruise then consolidation here I come. I am happy with my weight loss, would still like to loose the 3lbs to get to my goal but will be happy with one more pound or two. Maybe it would come off during consolidation, who knows!

Hi poppy! Well done on your loss! That's brilliant! You might well lose those extra pounds in consolidation. I've been on it for a week now (temporarily) and lost 3lbs and my dad continued to lose up to half a stone when he started doing it.

It is sooooo much easier that cruise. I'm kind of tempted not to go bck to it... But I know I should lol x

I do hope that consolidation will help get rid of any extra lbs but I feel I now have the tools to sort out any remaining weight when I want to. There are some permanent changes I will be making to our diet at home and for some reason it has stopped my hubby's binge eating (we refer to him as the human dustbin or no hot ashes!). He is not even coming back for seconds.

I am looking forward to consolidation now, I was worrying about it but now feel confident. I am also looking forward to getting my medication properly balanced and moving on with my life.

Just off to Zumba!!

Back