Stabilization I think that is it for me :-)

What a good idea. May give that a go myself :)

Have eaten as I said I would and have not been hungry. Dinner in an hour and I am wondering if I will be ready for it. Lunch was sooo good. Didn't weigh myself this morning, up too early with poorly hubby!

Have lost a lb which now means I am half way there and have lost half a stone!!!! Celebrations!!! Yay. Now need to go shopping as I literally have nothing in I can eat and I am so hungry. Had to do a fasting blood test this morning and have nothing I can eat now - doh. That was not a good plan. Just worked out I have a picnic to go to tomorrow too so need to get planning with that.

Motivation high :).

Hi poppy! Just catching up on your diary. Well done for reaching your half way mark that must be such good motivation to keep going. That's brilliant keep it up :)

I Know what you mean about PV days being a bit boring sometimes. I feel like that sometimes. Usually if I'm tired and in a mood I'm thinking 'do I have to have more chicken' lol.

Keep going :D

Still high motivation and determination. I resisted everything at Jimmy's Farm today. My god they were out to get me, cupcakes, sweet stall, the freshly cooked sausages and bacon. The smell was devine! Only whole milk for the coffee so I had mine black!

Its that wonderful totm so I am hoping I don't gain a pound although that is generally what happens. I do feel more of a snack head at the moment but not half as bad as it usually is.

OMG PMS! It is taking everything I have not to eat a carb! Was hoping I would have lost a lb today but I presume the water weight is holding on. So fed up today :-( And this miserable weather is really not helping!

Ok, over the worst now. Dear lord why does hubby still require breathing!!!
B - plain yoghurt, turkey slices
L - Plain chicken with yoghurt mint gram masala dip
D - dry fried egg and galette with cottage cheese
S - yoghurt and turkey slices
Just couldn't be bothered today, tomorrow will be a better day, food wise anyway.

Well done on avoiding the period cravings! Why do men not have these problems! Very unfair if u ask me! Lol x

Too true. So unfair *stamps feet*. Although I will say in his defence, that he had to live in a house with two teenage girls and me and of course we sync'd. Now understand why he put a bolt on the garage door and used to wave mini mars bars out of the door like a surrender flag!!! He has gone out now, bless him.

Lol i think they need their space! my step dad goes into the shed to avoid us. That's further than the garage! My mam is now going through the change and last time I was there I had mega PMT. my step dad just sat in silence before heading to the shed lol. Scared to speak I think :)

haha. They have no clue. And the shed is mine, said in an evil way! He blocked off the garage so we can't get in :) Calmed down now. He can't even get me chocolate to make me feel better, he is completely lost.

It has not been easy to stick on the straight and narrow. The weight loss stopped, thought it was starting to go back up but finally a lb has come off. Totm has a lot to answer for. Glad I didn't give in and now on the last leg as less to loose than have lost. :)

Just found out that hubby has lost 9lbs without trying! Because I am cooking low fat and because he is now thinking about all the biscuits he has been eating at work and because I give him less in the carbs department, he looses 9lbs just like that. How unfair is that! May start sneaking some butter into his meals!! lol.

Have decided to do this diet up until the 14 July only regardless of actual weight loss (well unless I hit my target earlier - please god!). So if I only loose 1lb per week until then I shall be happy. :) These 8lbs off have made such a difference I can't quiet believe it, my friends all commented today how well I am looking and how toned I am. Even my non observatant husband has commented. Happy days.

You are doing well Poppy, this sounds sensible. But you will go onto Conso, won't you?

Hi Topaz, yes I mean to move onto conso on the 14th even if I have a pound or two to go. Determined to follow through and keep the weight off :)

Another lb off this morning which means I am now the same weight as I was when I got married so technically my wedding dress should now fit. Can't quite get my head around just how much weight we ladies put on or not loose because of the totm, good to know as next month I won't beat myself up quite as much!

Thank you, I feel it is a realistic target. :)

Today was hard because of it being so hot but:
B yoghurt
L Cottage cheese with chives, few slices of chicken, random tomato.
D Grilled salmon with mustard marinade, grilled aubergine and courgettes and carrots with galette and greek yoghurt.

Wish today was veggie day, been to the allotment and picked some lovely fresh veggies - doh! I had a dream about potatoes last night and woke up this morning thinking I had really eaten them and I was very disappointed in myself!

I love the veggies from the garden - what have you got ready at the moment? I am working through my thinnings outs of carrots, parsnips and white beetroot, but now realise I should have planted more greens and not the carrots and beets! My courgettes are coming - but they always seem to take ages to start and then go mad!

I picked carrots which were lovely and sweet when I had them on Sunday as well as beetroot and kohl rabi. My plot neighbour grew some beetroot accidently as the packet and seed packet were different so he gave me some of that. He says it is sweeter and not impressed, I shall find out tomorrow. I also picked a trayful of peas (wrestled them off the 3 year old) which I shall freeze for Christmas dinner. My fennel is ready, potatoes, cabbage, turnips, lettuce and some tomatoes are just starting to turn along with cucumbers. The fruit cage has been magnificent this year but I have not had any of it so far!

You can't beat the taste of homegrown, too good. My older girls get upset as when they buy from the supermarkets now they are always disappointed with the taste.

Not heard of white beetroot. I have yellow, what does it taste like? Do you have a link for it, I am always on the look out for something new to grow :) I am growing ying yang beans this year for casseroles. 3 year old calls them cow beans!

Back